Carmen

Smiley Requests

Judge Shocked GIF - Judge Shocked GIFs @Elle i already posted this in another thread but i feel it’s necessary to post it in this one 

also can someone find that photo of that guy looking at something while he's bending over and he looks really disgusted 😭 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

@Elle can we have a mod start adding new smileys, we don't get many new ones anymore :icant: these same 4 crying ones are getting old and there's so many good ones out there :popcorn:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok this is semi-related, but if someone has a full-size/HQ version of this :oopna2: I'll love you forever 

Spoiler

I use this a lot in my work chats. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Mer said:

Ok this is semi-related, but if someone has a full-size/HQ version of this :oopna2: I'll love you forever 

Reveal hidden contents

I made this gif from this video, so here are some alternate crops/sizes for you to use:

1HPmCRQ.gif   ZjAJw2H.gif

Also, I've been meaning to add new smileys for a while, both Lanacons and Misc Emoticons, and have some set aside already. I'll work on finishing up the selection and adding them in this week x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

38 minutes ago, Elle said:

I made this gif from this video, so here are some alternate crops/sizes for you to use:

1HPmCRQ.gif   ZjAJw2H.gif

Also, I've been meaning to add new smileys for a while, both Lanacons and Misc Emoticons, and have some set aside already. I'll work on finishing up the selection and adding them in this week x

I love you forever. My boss is gonna hate me tho. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

40 minutes ago, Elle said:

You've gotta add this one tho ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

title ^ (hopefully a mod will see and consider some of these)

it'd be funny to have like a leek emoji to talk about upcoming songs that leaked ig? its kinda corny but funny

leek_PNG33.png

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind