:ride: tumblr_mg871z23d91qg1hi2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mg7ujpfOdy1r0xjxdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg7lv0qwfh1r87khbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg6hjsM2Oc1rnihhao1_500.gif

tumblr_mg6cq7bJox1ri2bsio1_500.gif

please:

tumblr_meydaxMfUL1qcdb16o1_500.gif

tumblr_me7fhrYa441rnihhao1_250.gif

These don't really express any emotions, do they?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Okay this is the first day I can actually see the smiley request thread. So expect some Golden Girls tonight and a few others that tickle me. Although I don't know how to edit gifs so all the large ones will be ignored unless someone wants to be my resizer :creepna:

If anyone has the emoticon of her chugging Diet Mtn Dew, please post it.

@sitar I can make the Diet Mtn Dew one~ what size you want?

I think the size of all the rest is 50x50, so that would be cool if you can get it that small. Otherwise, Neal's from this thread are a good template for the bigger ones.

: wowidc.gif:likethat:likethat.gif :Ouhoh.gif:bqt:bqt.gif:imout:imout.gif:ahhhhhh:ahhhhhh.gif:stoptalking:stoptalking.gif:mahhaw:mahhaw.gif:imfab:imfab.gif:uhhuh:uhhuh.gif:hairtie:hairtie.gif:|uhhh.gif:mmcookies:chewing.gif:eatandlaugh:eating.gif:happywalk:happywalk.gif:bigsmile:bigsmile.gif

:hahano:hahano.gif:goofy:goofygif.gif:-*kissgif.gif:icantttt:icantttt.gif:xfactorney:xfactorney.gif:yabye:yabye.gif:goofney:goofney.gif:noway:nowaygif.gif:tomh:tomh.gif:hug:hug.gif:kiss2:kiss2.gif:giggle:giggle.gif:Ptongue2.gif:tongue3:tongue3.gif:ohhh:ohhh.gif:yes:yes.gif:bitchrant:bitchrant.gif:ohno:ohno.gif:embarrassed:embarrassed.gif:oya:oya.gif:gelis:gelis.gif:aintevenmad:aintevenmad.gif:lollipop:lollipop.gif:mygawd:mygawd.gif:icanttt:icanttt.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

:no1curr:no1curr.gif:muah:muah.gif:Xshhh.gif:wtfff:wtfff.gif:whattt:whattt.gif:oty:oty.gif:srsly:srsly.gif:eekk:eekk.gif:loldisbitch:loldisbitch.gif:fab2:fab2.gif:mhm:thatsright2.gif:notamused:notamused.gif:bitchimfab:bitchimfab.gif:shockedd:shockedd.gif:tbh:tbh.gif:boring:boring.gif:sipstea:sipstea.gif:ohmahgawd:ohmahgawd.gif:omgno:omgno.gif:smokney:smokney.gif:dealwithit:dealwithit.gif:inneresting:inneresting.gif:judgingu:judgingu.gif:wut:wut.gif

:oopsie:oopsie.gif:icantt:icantt.gif:thefuck:thefuck.gif:thatisfalse:thatisfalse.gif:ummm:ummm.gif:we:we.gif:gurlplz:gurlplz.gif:kisskiss:kisskiss.gif:yakno:yakno.gif:eyeroll:eyeroll.gif:thatsright:thatsright.gif:bflirt:bflirt.gif:sayitagain:sayitagain.gif:oops:oops.gif:umad:umad.gif:fab:fab.gif:ohi:ohi.gif:who:who.gif:dontlike:dontlike.gif:hflip:hflip.gif:omgosh:omgosh.gif:idontunderstand:idontunderstand.gif:excited:excited.gif:eeek:eeek.gif

:fakesmile:fakesmile.gif:fyea:fyea.gif:surprise:surprise.gif:waiting:waiting.gif:crying1:crying1.gif:omg:omg.gif:lmaolol:lmaolol.gif:shankyou:shankyou.gif:idgi:idgi.gif:yobro:yobro.gif:hatewaiting:h8w8.gif:predictable:predictable.gif:muahaha:muahaha.gif:hairflip:hairflip.gif:omgyall:omgyall.gif:crying2:crying2.gif:crying3:crying3.gif:poopoo:poopoo.gif:soofunny:soofunny.gif:oh:oh.gif:zomg:zomg.gif:ummlol:ummlol.gif:oshit:oshit.gif:umidts:umidts.gif:crazysmile:crazysmile.gif:omgah:omgah.gif:wink1:wink1.gif:displeased:displeased.gif

WHAT is happening up there ^^ ??!!

It's a Britney Fest

tumblr_mazvidcgYh1r0rd2jo1_500.gif