Carmen

Smiley Requests

Surely i can't be the only one who thinks this is all really excessive, right? Do we really need this many little animated pixel faces, and from such a wide range of sources? Doesn't it become counterproductive and unwieldy at a point? We'll have to do an extensive search just to find the desired stock expression every time we want to express a ready-made emotional response...

ENOUGH ALREADY!  :smokes2:  :smokes3:  :horror:  :creepna:  :derpna:  :hoe:  :thumb:  :icant:  :hawt:  :godlaugh:  :omfg:  :omfg2:  :giggle:  :blush:  :oh:  :kiss:  :smile:  :smile2:  :thankyou:  :yesnod:  :brows:  :shh:  :eek:  :quote:  :grr:  :pft:  :lanasrs:  :judgingu:  :aw:  :erm:  :tsk:  :really:  :agree:  :awk:  :agree2:  :isee:  :bodyisready:  :suicide:  :runs:  :grinds:  :twirls:  :dmd:  :uh:  :whitney:  :crying:  :wtf:  :airplease:  :oprah:  :oprah2:  :wat:  :whoopi:  :creep2:  :assad:  :hottie:  :raven:  :nono:  :gurl:  :bye:  :mj:  :mariah:  :hair:  :brit:  :awkney:  :smokeney:  :wtfney:  :ahhney:  :umadney:  :lolliney:  :pressed:  :benmawson:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Oh lord, are we really introducing Jonas Brother emoticons?  :horror:

We need a jizz emote.

Surely i can't be the only one who thinks this is all really excessive, right? Do we really need this many little animated pixel faces, and from such a wide range of sources? Doesn't it become counterproductive and unwieldy at a point? We'll have to do an extensive search just to find the desired stock expression every time we want to express a ready-made emotional response...

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Good god, Monicker, not everything is that damn serious. It's fun, that's it. Next :bye:

6snjWo7.gif

wZD8Bag.gif

JUDPxRf.gif

KLDIESl.gif

WNZJFtR.gif

6PlhQPB.gif

L7F7iRr.gif

fcN8J3b.gif

2Lb1w1C.gif

XyehzZv.gif

0bjEFHA.gif

5sJ1uu8.gif

JDmiu3y.gif

XYZSCvR.gif

tq9PxQM.gif

CV8RaLQ.gif

4rdHXlV.gif

D5kJZeB.gif

ZcrHseT.gif

zO3QiK0.gif

iC5wlEN.gif

I'll do the rest later, if no one beats me to it.

Also: I found some of the originals from .FM, including what I believe to be the original :bop:. You're welcome. :sassytwirletc:

Hellegend :legend:

So you find the bop...but didn't post it...

Hellegend :legend:

So you find the bop...but didn't post it...

I forgot, you hag. Deal. Anyway...

Some old .FMers: 

Use what you choose, Sit.

T2T6zeb.gif

JXWXKdx.gif

sWH82Di.gif

7MeE6Ot.gif

DghymVg.gif

AqOIf8P.gif

EE41swK.gif

D7hTaUD.gif

ZyROSl7.gif

g9aUm60.gif

cqEoVP8.gif

15FpW3t.gif

RPol8xn.gif

:hair:  :hair:  :hair:

I still need to re-size the others from the previous page. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

We need The Most Popular Girls In School emoticons. Also, to answer your open-ended emote question, I do not think the emoticons need to be any bigger than they are. 

Those are literally just Barbie smiles when you take away the captions.

I forgot, you hag. Deal. Anyway...

Some old .FMers: 

Use what you choose, Sit.

T2T6zeb.gif

JXWXKdx.gif

sWH82Di.gif

7MeE6Ot.gif

DghymVg.gif

AqOIf8P.gif

EE41swK.gif

D7hTaUD.gif

ZyROSl7.gif

g9aUm60.gif

cqEoVP8.gif

15FpW3t.gif

RPol8xn.gif

:hair:  :hair:  :hair:

I still need to re-size the others from the previous page. 

Yasss, such memories. The Kris one :legend:

Re: Bitching about emoticons -

High demand emotes will be added, but certainly after the batch Hellion is graciously resizing (which I've had my sights set on for months now), it'll die a little and become less "excessive". So go get worried over something else.

We need The Most Popular Girls In School emoticons. Also, to answer your open-ended emote question, I do not think the emoticons need to be any bigger than they are. 

Those are literally just Barbie smiles when you take away the captions.

Yeah, funnily enough, just the other day I actually tried making one or two for the purpose of LB and they didn't really translate well.

I'd take a request for you though, Billsus.  :legend:

Also: in the process of re-sizing Sitar's emos/adding a few more randoms. Expect them later in the night. 

AqOIf8P.gif

EE41swK.gif

15FpW3t.gif

L7F7iRr.gif

XyehzZv.gif

0bjEFHA.gif

5sJ1uu8.gif

CV8RaLQ.gif

ZcrHseT.gif

zO3QiK0.gif

iC5wlEN.gif

(I can't unquote you, so hello again, Hellion.)

I'm thinking of narrowing the Golden Girls emotes to these, lest we become overrun. Any notable snubs before I upload?

Perfect selections.  :mariah:

Also: How do we feel about a few more generic emoticons? Like the basic, yellow faced types you see on all the other forums. I feel as though we need at least one more applause emote, because sometimes I don't feel like standing up to clap because sometimes what you or whoever said is great but it's not like that great, you know? And unless I'm being a dunce and completely overlooking it, all we have is... Mariah. 

I'll throw one in the last batch anyway. 

Can anybody replace the current emoticons with these transparent versions of themselves? :icant:

v6nFMRR.pngxv7ICnG.pngl0gHoN8.pngpfpWFK5.png

I will!

Considering we're having a little more liberty with the sizes now, I think we should have a non chopped off (but still smaller) :hoe: and :nono: Anyone wanna provide? :creep:

Perfect selections.  :mariah:

Also: How do we feel about a few more generic emoticons? Like the basic, yellow faced types you see on all the other forums. I feel as though we need at least one more applause emote, because sometimes I don't feel like standing up to clap because sometimes what you or whoever said is great but it's not like that great, you know? And unless I'm being a dunce and completely overlooking it, all we have is... Mariah. 

I'll throw one in the last batch anyway. 

My post was that great :horror: Do you mean like a golf clap? Or...? Yeah, just provide it. Whatever other basic ones, too. Clearly we lack some, if :biblio: and :toofunny: are only recent adds.

I will!

Considering we're having a little more liberty with the sizes now, I think we should have a non chopped off (but still smaller) :hoe: and :nono: Anyone wanna provide? :creep:

V6pwBQW.gif

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Sitar's wants and needs:

YDqCGge.gif jbvYDef.gif 97mFkXE.gif cQQ1OVs.gif H0JY5Qw.gif rcSr8vh.gif lLzAm9U.gif gHLvHoC.gif m7U0Puc.gif sG14bYM.gif 67kiQ8U.gif fmPNZQt.gif

I couldn't get Maya's sized properly without ruining the whole point of the gif completely. :defeated:

Random additions:

sDeVVb1.gif 5wlffya.gif kXsMbDE.gif 0yY8kll.gif fyhLOq0.gif yFn0FtV.gif hTC059S.gif k9Bx6tm.gif kNxthlO.gif RxqemPm.gif mJKspT5.gif

AfvKN7z.gif qjiomKE.gif vwZnADQ.gif JSmWsit.gif sop0PGw.gif rTyFzmK.gif 5VxZaZg.gif wxMiwxX.gif

A few gems, but admittedly some of these didn't turn out quite the way I wanted them to, but ya know. Use them all or whichever ones you think are appropriate and save the rest for a rainy day. Wutevaz~

Specifically requesting kXsMbDE.gif (:lange:), sop0PGw.gif (:emma:) and possibly kNxthlO.gif (:twirl:?) however. 

The generics: 

44245a77.gif 3e5dbfe7-1.gif party.gif noparty.gif shakeno.gif 5b373a2e.gif 67d90ee8.gif

Specifically requesting :noparty: and :gclap: