YourGirl666

Santa's invaded your house and has given u the chance to receive a cd with 5 unleaked unreleased LDR tracks chosen by you. What would them be?

I love how specific this thread title is, just saying

Honestly I'd want something completely new. Not leaked new material, but something raw that the leakers don't even know about, and preferably from 2013-2016, her best lyrical era. Thinking more deep and shocking tracks like beautiful people, wild on you, etc.

1.) Malibu (Get Free Demo)

2.) Melancholia (Ultraviolence Demo)

3.) Roses Bloom For You

4.) Terrence Loves You (Demo)

5.) California (Demo)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

roses bloom for you, plus an assortment of outtakes from honeymoon, ultraviolence, and NFR. i would also love to hear any of the early versions of NFR (the song) if they exist, bc i loved that little bit jack and lana tried to remember during the livestream. if there's anything else around from whenever i talk to jesus was recorded i'd love to hear that, and tbh also whatever other early demos there are for LFL songs (a heroin demo would be dreamy). i love the demos for LFL the song and beautiful people and it'd be cool to see if/how other songs on LFL changed when lana decided to try and make the record's outlook a little brighter. this is a very long answer and not a list at all but so it goes :hoe:

edit: i would also die to hear more concept demos (i love valley of the dolls) and her voicenotes from when she records vocal ideas for songs (this would never happen but still, can dream)

aOaIzH2.gif

1) Raise Me Up (Steven Mertens Version)

2) Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven

3) Crazy For You

4) Religion Demo (if it exists)

5) And whatever the fuck this is, I want it :monicker:

https://twitter.com/sexual_lana/status/599788082892640257?s=20

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1. diet mt. dew baby

2. diet mt. dew baby

3. diet mt. dew baby

4. diet mt. dew baby

5. diet mt. dew baby

uhhhhhhhhh honestly?

1. diet mt. dew baby/beach boys (i still think they're one and the same)

2. unidentified flying bill

3. bikini gold

4. crazy for you

5. greenwich acid

rihKQ8M.gif

Definitely Yoesmite.

And that 8 second soundcheck snippet Byron shared with us which sounded amazing.

Also Damn You and Hollywood's Dead final versions please.

And for the fifth one if there is a finished version of Your Band Is All The Rage stashed away somewhere, then we need it. If that doesn't exist then the same thing for Run Motorcycle Run. Some of her most emotional lyrics and they only exist on unproduced demos :deadbanana:

I hope that one day her record with TLSP is released in full. I could see it being released in decades when Lana and her cohorts enter retirement.

I’d probably ask for that, instead of demos and outtakes (some of which we never thought we’d ever get, but happened to leak this year). That seems the most rare of things to me!