Elle

Summertime (The Gershwin Version) - Single: OUT NOW - November 19th, 2020

lmao y'all seem to have forgotten, that lmlylaw came out and she announced it hours later. which is what's going to happen here too :xgiggle:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

23 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

where’s the announcement??? where’s the lnk.to??? somebody’s not doing the math right

is it maybe because it's a cover? i don't remember there being a lnk.to for season of the witch, but I'm pretty sure there was one for doin' time so idk lol I try not paying too much attention to lnk.to's because they can sometimes be random. she just might not want to promote it for some reason 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

lmao y'all seem to have forgotten, that lmlylaw came out and she announced it hours later. which is what's going to happen here too :xgiggle:

It was the next day if I recall correctly :rip:

Anyway, I'm honestly sort of glad that COCC will get a fresh start after this Standards era. LMLYLAW was an underwhelming return in my opinion, although I do like the track, and the whole cover art fiasco, Maskgate, and the constant poor communication about the album really left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully we'll get the title track with video in February (?) with everything following soonish after

I told y’all yesterday... i don’t believe it until i see it. we’ll see in 2 hours if it drops but i doubt it

Just now, baddisease said:

wasn't Summertime sampled in Doin' Time? (I haven't read the thread yet)

i hope it comes out tonight.

yes it was which Doin’ Time was also a cover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

56 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

no, it was Eclipse

And RideorDie announced it on ATRL as well...so two reliable insiders announced it 

We can't lose this time :understand::understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

RideorDie is Eclipse hun :rip: but yea its deffo coming

Oh I didn’t know that:rip::rip:

:lolliney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since it’s a cover and it’s low key, I get that she is still silent... and yet, it’s weird we still don’t have anything two hours before supposed release. 

She’s into surprise releases these days (if only she could just surprise release a whole damn album). 

I’m stuck with the dilemma of if I listen to the original song first, or let Lana’s version be my first introduction into the song 

"Don’t forget me"