Summertime (The Gershwin Version) Music Video: OUT NOW - November 19th, 2020

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Do we know who produced it?

Zach Dawes

Gabe Simon

Dean Reid 

According to Spotify

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I LOVE THE VIDEO SO MUCH !!!

I LOVE THAT BYRON AND BLAKE ARE IN IT..ITS SO CUTE YET SO SULTRY!!

YESS YASSS SHE DID THAT:kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

21 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Zach Dawes

Gabe Simon

Dean Reid 

According to Spotify

Love Jack very much, but this production is just so awesome. If the cover album is anything like this, it’s going to be so incredible and even better than what I expected. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Love Jack very much, but this production is just so awesome. If the cover album is anything like this, it’s going to be so incredible and even better than what I expected. 

Agree!! I really like Jack & NFR! but this is so awesome:flutter:

THE VOCALS & THE PRODUCTION :kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I got like five seconds in and I had to stop, it is so good I had to go outside and scream. I didn't realise how I wasnt ready for it. Omfg this might be the best thing she ever made. 

:crying::cumming::crying5::karaoke:

Spoiler

Kiss me, I'm dying. 

I can't believe how beautifully inclusive this is - her band and friends are finally on a LDR record. They're on the cover and in the video. Sad, lonely Lana del Rey is DEAD and loving, wholesome fun Lana del Rey is dancing on her grave with people she loves omg.

3lfQEhw.png