Beautiful Loser

Grammys 2021

19 minutes ago, lamms said:

justin bieber on his instagram :whoopi: the audacity, when he very clearly didn't deserve any nomination

Reveal hidden contents

126156144_208314990683976_46182102175062

... I don’t get it. Doesn’t Justin and his team get to decide what category to submit to? Why would he be upset when essentially his team and him are the ones that submitted his work in pop categories...

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

The outrage and upset for The Weeknd on all the socials is jaw dropping. I haven't seen anything like this in a long time. 

It's safe to say that for the first time in years all the fanbases can collectively agree that The Scammys fucked up :candy:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Let's not forget about this

and he still got a nomination. Doubtful that Abel, Mac Miller or Lana did soemthing even worse to deserve not a single peep

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

So Taylor Swift and Dua Lipa get nominated for AOTY but Fiona doesn't. The only good thing about this is that we wont have to see Taylor Swift or Dua Lipa winning over Fiona. 

Arca, Jhené Aiko and Lady Gaga are the only ones that deserved their nominations. The rest. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

59 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

scammys, lana was robbed of best spoken word nom 

Oh shit I thought Lana would've had this one in the bag but she wasn't even nominated :prettyhurts:

Spoiler

Its adds more fuel to the fire that the Scammys have declined massively and are rigged as fuck

Taylor is obviously gonna win AOTY. It is as sure as night and day.  

I like Folklore but its not an album you can listen to casually least from my experience. I have to be in the right frame of mind to listen to it.  It doesn't deserve to win imo but it will sadly.

I'd guess Dua Lipa will win as I see and hear her everywhere, she is very heavily advertised and has been for a long time. Taylor Swift has won before and is already massive and Post Malone is also, the other people nominated don't seem like they are big enough stars where as Dua Lipa winning would put her on a closer level to the other big people and be big promotion for her.