Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan at the Ontario Mills shopping mall in Ontario, CA - November 25th, 2020

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

STOP IT STOP IT DO NOT GET MY HOPES UP FOR CALIFORNIA DREAMIN’

Actually, California Dreamin’ makes a lot of sense, bc she quoted it on Fuck It I Love You and she just covered Summertime, which was sampled on Doin’ Time.... woah fuck me

Your mind! 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Your mind! 

We have her figured out by now hahahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I bet the wavy hair, lashes, and liner are from the video she filmed yesterday! :ma: a serve is incoming!! 

she looks gorgeous and it’s astounding how one person can manage to pull off every single hair colour. A true queen and goddess :krylie:

Wait, wasn’t the blonde hair the start of the new era? Does that mean COCC is canceled? Plssss you’ve been getting our hopes up since August :( stop breaking our fragile hearts @IanadeIrey

20 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Wait, wasn’t the blonde hair the start of the new era? Does that mean COCC is canceled? Plssss you’ve been getting our hopes up since August :( stop breaking our fragile hearts @IanadeIrey

I wouldn’t be worried at all! It’s just hair, I think Lana doesn’t take her career that much into consideration when making a change in appearance like that. :kiss: the album is definitely still on for release next year!

WBK sis changes her mind all the time. But if I had a solid guess about what’s happening is that her new appearance will grace the American Standards & Classics visual album. Meaning visuals for COCC would be either fully complete, filmed but not post-processed or she’d dye her hair back if she wanted to record more MVs.

And that’s all the delulu tea I have for today. Thank u and good nite :hottie: :sass:

37 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Why do people keep thinking that eras are purely defined by haircolour and that Lana going back dark therefore means the album is cancelled :rip: idgi x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Wait, wasn’t the blonde hair the start of the new era? Does that mean COCC is canceled?

Nah! Lana dyed her hair a darker shade of brown, because Barrie ? likes his women Spanish, dark, strong and proud. :troll:

We missed her, so glad she’s back!

The blonde was cute, especially the Violet promo, but brunette Lana is best. 

4 hours ago, Elle said:

About an hour ago, Lana Del Rey was spotted by a fan outside an H&M in the Ontario Mills shopping mall in Ontario, California.

Lana is seen sporting her newly-dyed brunette locks!

50647044426_c1af43c865_b.jpg

YEASSSS SHE DYED HER BACK IM SO HAPPY