Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan at the Ontario Mills shopping mall in Ontario, CA - November 25th, 2020

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

How can u miss the tacky blonde:oprah2: she looks so glamorous in dark 

She's had dark hair for like 7 years or some shit - she looks fine, but it's not interesting. It was refreshing to see her as a blonde

I hope she's at least blonde on the album cover because we really deserve

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

She's had dark hair for like 7 years or some shit - she looks fine, but it's not interesting. It was refreshing to see her as a blonde

I hope she's at least blonde on the album cover because we really deserve

Yeah, I don't really know why it's giving some UV vibes to some of you, because I'm just seeing the UV / HM / LFL / NFR hair color. :toofunny:

I do think she looks beautiful in darker hair, but yeah, it was refreshing to see her as a blonde. It looked like some really new era, even a turning point in her LDR career (returning to her Lizzy roots, blonde hair, "I come from a small town..." line, yada yada) and it was so exciting! :defeated:

Regarding her hair, I truly believe she only went blonde because of quarantine. She started to add highlights to her hair in March & April, but by May I think she decided to just let it grow in blonde as she referenced in her instagram post (“when you have no choice but to go back to being a blonde because Kevin, Tracey, and Jacob are gone and there’s nothing but lemons left to cover your roots for nine weeks.”

Since her hair already had highlights, she probably decided it would be fine to fully transition to blonde for awhile, but I never expected it to stay for a long time. I anticipated just about this long actually - 6 months. 
She did this before, if you all remember - after spending 6 months in 2016 going from jet black to blonde with various shades of red in-between, she dyed her hair right back to chocolate brown after less than a month of having it at its lightest shade of blonde.
49488752396_f886720084_b.jpg

& on a personal note, her chocolate brown haircolour has always been my favourite. The blonde was a fun little switch up that was cool to see, esp bc of the LG throwback teas, but brunette just suits her so incredibly well. The brunette is just classic Lana. At the end of the day though, it’s her hair & she can do what she pleases w it.. and she will do just that lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i’m sorry but i don’t miss the blonde at all:illumarina:

i think it looked really good in the violet promo but dark hair really brings out her features. it also lowkey looks healthier and thicker?? not sure how if she just dyed it but it looks way healthier than nfr era