crematorium

Eartheater

EARTHEATER

A deity that deserves more recognition. She has already released a mixtape and 4 albums with the recent one being "Phoenix: Flames Are Dew Upon My Skin." She is a multi instrumentalist, vocalist, songwriter, producer and COMPOSER. AN ICON. She is also a performance artist and a film-maker. Her music has elements of art pop, electronic, experimental and folk music. Kind of folk-ish Bjork. Give her a listen you guys!!!

5007_1200_.jpg

saw someone (i think it might have been you? i'm not sure) mention her in another thread, so i listened to her music while i was working and wow... she is fucking amazing. i had high tide on repeat for about a week. i can't wait to meet my friends, get drunk/high and listen to her together at night.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

33 minutes ago, Hannus said:

saw someone (i think it might have been you? i'm not sure) mention her in another thread, so i listened to her music while i was working and wow... she is fucking amazing. i had high tide on repeat for about a week. i can't wait to meet my friends, get drunk/high and listen to her together at night.

the song i listen to while being high is spill the milk... i feel like the main character in an anime movie lol, kinda gives me those perfect blue vibes.... and below the clavicle..... she's a fucking siren

okay so nobody is talking about scripture which is really sad to me because it’s sega bodega produced pop perfection and the video was so beautiful.  Eartheater-Scripture-1633539626.jpeg

side note:

so she stated in a boiler room interview on IG live a while ago that she was finished with PAN records (after her two album deal irisiri and phoenix, with trinity mixtape being released on her own label chemical x in between the two and la petit mort edition counting as a remix album). she was basically saying that she was a free agent.

she also said she was in conversation with a couple labels for her next project which was exciting to me as a fan because she had reached her artistic peak & had garnered an audience and now could sign wherever she wanted meaning quite a bit of leverage with labels for her.. i guess kind of funny to me with her single being out we now know that she ended up signing to diplos “mad decent” records.

probably sounds a bit random to care about but i just think it’s funny because when POPPY was interviewed by NME about her involvement with the label back after she left it and signed to sumerian in 2019.

she called the label “not functioning” and just “more of a tax write-off”. lol..hope they don’t fuck eartheater over