Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan at Target in Los Angeles, CA - November 28th, 2020

A couple of hours ago, Lana Del Rey was spotted by a fan while shopping at Target in Los Angeles, California.

50659005792_9084de9be9_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

ok y'all but the last time she was promoting Gucci this much she was on the verge of modeling for them I don't think we've acknowledged the level of potential serve we may have just bagged :nails:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

also I don’t think Gucci is selling face masks in general so it could be a custom for her :toofunny: imagine them sending her a bunch of *real* face masks after the mesh mask controversy jdksjsj

or it could be a fake one idk which scenario is more funny lmaooo

If I met her I would talk about music and excitedly call COCC, "COCC", and she'd get mad

"You should put Dealer on COCC"

"Go. Fuck. Yourself"

"Oh sorry I meant Chemtrails"

"Nah heard what u said, hoe"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Mask wearing, clear skin goddess :legend:Glad she saw some sense for once.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

her hair reminds me of the cute look she served during the honeymoon tour omgggggg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole