LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Manifesting something off COCC if it’s Summertime Gershwin I’ll kms 

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

Spill the tea. Who has been the worst. :oopna:

I guess she won't do an interview after but I have been CRAVING some good TV interviews. She seems to have such a lovely energy about her when speaking to reporters on red carpets so hopefully this is one of many! She did conquer radio last year.

It was coldplay djhfjf they were really good but they messed up initially and then restarted

He had Phoebe on a few times and god shes magical, loved her performances shes such a queen - hopefully lana serves just as good as well!!! i would love to see her perform LMLYLAW or even Summertime! 

Excited to see whats been cooking!!

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

Manifesting something off COCC if it’s Summertime Gershwin I’ll kms 

It was coldplay djhfjf they were really good but they messed up initially and then restarted

I've been at a few TV recordings (a Letterman show, with Lyle Lovett and Willie Nelson, and some Australian TV shows), and almost all of them have needed to have re-takes, despite the performances being pretty much perfect, because of some technical stuff up that didn't have anything to do with the artist. In fact, for most of them nobody in the audience or onstage had any idea why the retake happened. That seems to be the norm for TV.

That aside, this is pretty damn exciting!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

The performance will be a noteworthy one for the artist, who has not played a television show since 2012.

reading this sentence made me nervous and i'm not even the one performing lol

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

She will do Summertime because it's Wintertime. 

And she will tell us nothing. 

:agree:

I wouldn’t be surprised lol.

I think she’ll promote her covers album, it’s supposed to be out in a few weeks after all. I bet she’ll sing summertime or perhaps surprise us with a new single to tease us with.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Is this her moment of redemption? Where she sings perfectly with powerful confident vocals on air and GP start to take her seriously again? 

:raven:

Sis, she's already redeemed herself on plenty TV recorded performances.  :smokes:

? it’ll YNWA. Gonna do all that acapella  and get some GOOD headlines. Probably with a certain cities choir and have an announcement of the charity funds she’s donated for the cause.