LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d hate it to have it sung live but not released as a single before the album release. Cherry and Cinnamon Girl tea, no thanks. 

and that’s why she’ll release it this friday to perform it on monday :sass:

jimmy: "i now present lana del rey!"

*dark purple lights reign the stage, lana enters*

*a slow moving neon pink spotlight shines over her for a second, she is wearing a sparkly bikini*

*stargirl starts playing*

*lana does her strange erotic hand gesture movements as she walks around the stage*

*the stargirl whale noises begin, and she hits every note*

america: "shook"

*lights begin to fade as the song fades*

lana (lying half naked on the stage on an antique sofa smoking a joint) "thank you everybody, my new album chemtrails over the country club comes out January 5th.. buy it xo"

us: jB1Vtmb.gif

manifesting :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Best and worst case scenarios that seem realistic (for me)

Best: She'll perform LMLYLAW

Worst: Summertime or a Cover

I'm honestly fine either way, though. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

*a slow moving neon pink spotlight shines over her for a second, she is wearing a sparkly bikini*

*lana does her strange erotic hand gesture movements as she walks around the stage*

lana (lying half naked on the stage on an antique sofa smoking a joint) "thank you everybody, my new album chemtrails over the country club comes out January 5th.. buy it xo"

okay but i would actually love this, she's serving a trash magic vibe :diva: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

44 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the fact this will be her first television performance in 8 FUCKING years and she’ll probably ruin the moment for either some flop cover, let me love you like a fag or even worse sylvia :yawn::scoff:

Solo* because last year she was on the Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show

stream I’ll Be Home For Christmas

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Doin' Time - Stargirl Interlude - Tulsa Jesus Freak medley

original.gif

Capture.jpg

Even though LMLYLAW isn't like...thrilling, it would showcase her vocals beautifully. This is a win no matter what she preforms, can't wait for the 14th :wub:

I hope, hope, hope if it’s something we’ve already heard that it’s LMLYLAW. 

Ya know, at least this performance gives us something interesting to speculate upon and discuss. 

1 hour ago, Elle said:

fun fact - 3 years ago, I filmed the movie Blockers w/ John Cena, and during a downtime where they were readjusting the cameras, all of the extras & minor cast were being held in this room in a club (we were filming a prom scene so we were filming in this really nice club in Atlanta.) 

I had to use the restroom during this break, and for some reason still unknown to me, I left everything in the room - including my phone. & if you know me, my phone is NEVER left behind if I’m going somewhere, but I am quite weird about having phones in a restroom (gross.) So anyway, I left the room and started walking down the corridor. As I was walking, I heard someone playing “Say Something” by A Great Big World on the piano and it was absolutely beautiful, so I peeked my head into the room it was coming from. It was John Cena. All alone in this big empty room was John Cena just vibing on the piano. I stood in the room and watched him play the rest of the song, then clapped when he finished and he smiled at me before starting another song. I still really had to pee though, so I left. When I returned to the holding room I told a friend about what I had just saw and word got around, and some people went to watch him play & there were videos on Snapchat stories and such. I need to hit up some friends from the set to see if anyone still has those videos, because that was so incredible. I just wish I had brought my phone with me when I left for the restroom so I could’ve filmed a little myself, but it was also nice just to soak up that incredible moment. I feel honoured to have watched him play alone though, just me and him - it was pretty surreal tbh. & he’s very talented!

Anyway, this could be a lovely music video where John is playing the piano while Lana is singing. Perhaps the acoustic version of “How to Disappear” we’ve all been waiting for..

I digress x

Omg I love this :wub: :xcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

In before she performs born to die and either video games or blue jeans :excited: backing vocals set at 75% band set at 85% and her vocals at 15% :wub:

jimmy will congratulate her on born to die charting for so long, and that’ll be it 

a DREAM :flutter:

"Don’t forget me"

43 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16893083

it's what stargirl interlude deserves :wowcry: :lange:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Lana swirling around the stage while performing White Dress/ Waitress  and releasing it after the show with a music video inspired by the movie ' The Birds'

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bgmkoy88djforpale45

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: