LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

4 minutes ago, pawn shop blues said:

She's going to sing Frosty the Snowman. She won't be in the actual Fallon studio, it will be a pre-recorded performance filmed on her cracked iPhone with a black and white filter. Chuck will film it which means there will be a lot of camera shaking and going in and out of focus. At the end of the performance she'll say she wishes she could be there in person but she's too busy. Charlie and/or Clay will be in the background doing nothing. The performance will be warmly received but then she'll get on Instagram later and write a weird typewriter rant suggesting COVID may not be real because she's been consulting with her crystals and she's "very in the know" about these sorts of things. She's get some backlash but she'll keep the rant up because she doesn't give a fuck. 

this is very chaotic :dua:

WGe8ynS.gif

50 minutes ago, pawn shop blues said:

She's going to sing Frosty the Snowman. She won't be in the actual Fallon studio, it will be a pre-recorded performance filmed on her cracked iPhone with a black and white filter. Chuck will film it which means there will be a lot of camera shaking and going in and out of focus. At the end of the performance she'll say she wishes she could be there in person but she's too busy. Charlie and/or Clay will be in the background doing nothing. The performance will be warmly received but then she'll get on Instagram later and write a weird typewriter rant suggesting COVID may not be real because she's been consulting with her crystals and she's "very in the know" about these sorts of things. She's get some backlash but she'll keep the rant up because she doesn't give a fuck. 

She already did Frosty with me. (17:06)

this doesn’t make sense id honestly be pissed if she performs an “american standard” cover and then releases the covers album this coming friday.... oh wait actually that’d be a serve? :crossed: pur

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

no but literally what fucking song is she performing... i cant with all this curiosity 

"if you get lonely, think of me only, prison isn't going to keep me from youuuu"

Ej6HFd1.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

27 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

no but literally what fucking song is she performing... i cant with all this curiosity 

She's performing WAP with A$AP Rocky. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, pawn shop blues said:

reading this made my day

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

Can't wait for her to sing that Summertime cover that no one cares about on Jimmy this Monday :wub:

I could hardly get through the video... :biblio:

Im just glad shes going to be on tv again, i dont even care if she does any of the covers at all. Summertime is a gem and so is YNWA and if she does either one i wouldnt care then again in saying that im certain itll be the cocc single - seems perfect to premiere it