LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

3 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

imagine if she actually gives Fallon an actual album cover to present her with :dua:

we’ll be lucky to get the LMLYLAW Cover after the backlash she got for it :rip:

"Don’t forget me"

48 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

it still amazes me how people like Eclipse get this information  from a source or find out through their own means, it always boggles my mind :twirls:

He can see thumbnails on YouTube of videos being prepared to be public, which is why he always says a title of something / length / and what the thumbnail looks like. He even posted the thumbnail of Doin' Time before its release, which I'm surprised he didn't do right now. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

3 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

He can see thumbnails on YouTube of videos being prepared to be public, which is why he always says a title of something / length / and what the thumbnail looks like. He even posted the thumbnail of Doin' Time before its release, which I'm surprised he didn't do right now. 

that’s because it’s actually gonna be chemtrails she’s performing! We won!!

"Don’t forget me"

21 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I’m one of the few who is actually pleased with this it seems! The live version could be stunning!! 

After coming down from last week’s delusion I agree, I think it will be super nice. But did we ever figure out what the chili emoji stands for? Maybe she just means her performance is hot :smile3:

"OMG I HATE HOW SHE RELEASED SO MANY TEASERS OF THE ALBUM MONTHS BEFORE NORMAN OMG!!!!"

*performs the only song she's released from the album, because said album won't be out for another four months at least*

"WHY IS SHE NOT RELEASING NEW SINGLES OMG WHY WHY WHY COTCC OVER!!!" 

This is seriously what some of her fans on Twitter sound like

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im honestly middle-grounding with this one.

something new would've been nice - even if it was a new cover from the covers album! but at the same time, as far as COCC content goes, COCC is pretty far away (we're assuming) and i dont want most of the album spoiled before it gets here. i hate her weird rollouts, and that would've def made it feel strange.

LMLYLAW isn't my fav but im def excited to hear it live. that being said.... what's the point? she's not currently promoting COCC and the song is months old.

idk im looking forward to it but also... baffled? :scoff:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Didn’t you say NBC confirmed it’s LMLYLAW too it’s not happening ?? 

They didn’t prove it, the last sentence just says that the latest single out is LMLYLAW

"Don’t forget me"

I’m all for being delusional but some of y’all take it to a whole other level. She probably booked this when she thought it would come out in December and figured rather than cancel it she should just promote a single that hadn’t done as well as some of her previous ones 

so the possibilities are 

1) She’s performing LMLYLAW for no reason at all and her team sucks

2) she’s using LMLYLAW to promote AS&C since nobody really cares about Summertime I’m assuming? 

3) LMLYLAW is being used to promote COCC which is out sooner than planned OR is out on March 31st which would be weird but whatever

OR 

4) Eclipse is trolling and COCC is out tonight :hype:

2 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I’m all for being delusional but some of y’all take it to a whole other level. She probably booked this when she thought it would come out in December and figured rather than cancel it she should just promote a single that hadn’t done as well as some of her previous ones 

I don’t think she ever actually thought it was out in December, even when she gave the date she said she wasn’t sure and I think she probably just made it up anyway, although I agree I think she Booked it in advance which brings me to possibility 5) she booked it to either promote COCC or AS&Cs and both have been delayed so she’s just performing LMLYLAW instead

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

This is 100% what I actually believe. 

big it’s fun to be delusional for one last day, because after this we have no idea when to expect anything 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, VioletBunny said:

so the possibilities are 

1) She’s performing LMLYLAW for no reason at all and her team sucks

2) she’s using LMLYLAW to promote AS&C since nobody really cares about Summertime I’m assuming? 

3) LMLYLAW is being used to promote COCC which is out sooner than planned OR is out on March 31st which would be weird but whatever

OR 

4) Eclipse is trolling and COCC is out tonight :hype:

I am going with #4 :hype:

Spoiler

she booked the performance months ago to promote woman/cocc like the user The greatest said and she is still going thru with it because it's pre-recorded (even though cocc is delayed it'll still get her name out there after being gone from national tv for so long) it's still a smart tactic no matter how much y'all try to spin it. promo is promo.