LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

I think Im going to bed now & set an alarm shortly before the Show airs

Can't wait to wake up to 20 pages of y'all going crazy  ... I truly missed it:wowcry:

Maybe we have some COCC news until then or even a single:mj2:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Oh and @Lustformoney shared a link earlier this day (thank you !!)..  .Repost the link  real quick for anyone who missed it and wants to stream the show:

http://123tvnow.com/watch/nbc-20201017/

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I thought it was confirmed that she was performing LMLYLAW? 

eclipse later confirmed he was trolling (which he could have been trolling about)

Others have also pointed out she doesn’t have black hair, and not wearing a leather jacket in the promo pics 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

eclipse later confirmed he was trolling (which he could have been trolling about)

Others have also pointed out she doesn’t have black hair, and not wearing a leather jacket in the promo pics 

Ohhhh, I see, I didn’t know he confirmed that! Thanks for the clarification! :kiss:

I’m seriously hoping that she’s premiering the title track now, what with them scouring out such a special set for this and the Chemtrails links being set up!

Plus, Lana never really announces stuff like this and just ends up posting a clip afterwards, so it seems like she really is looking forward to this and wants to put word out for people to tune in! :excited:

So my alarms are set and I'll try to wake up on the last 20mins of the show. Wish me luck 'cause I'm a heavy sleeper :eek:

Also, try to stay positive: even if it's not the song you wanted (considering she's singing LMLYLAW) it's a huge step for her since she hates promo and being on national television (even if it's pre-recorded). Think of it as a cute/lovely song she's performing. 

And spam loads of comments when it's uploaded on the show's YouTube channel, so that she thinks of doing it more often. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

16 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

wait did he tho? his twitter doesn't seem to confirm that but maybe i missed something. 

aOaIzH2.gif

He didn't confirm he was trolling, he was messing with your head

She is performing LMLYLAW 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, west coast said:

(un)fortunately i live in europe so i won't wait for the performance. manifesting i wake up to cocc news tho:legend: 

Me too! Manifesting I wake up in the middle on the night like I always do check my phone and witness new Lana performance and news in a half asleep daze