LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Tbh, it ain't the same vocal take. At least not the whole thing. Right when she starts singing, as I've said before, there something off- can't figure out if it's about the mixing or her voice sounded raspy- but it definitely isn't the same take (as a whole).

Also, never liked the outfit but she pulled it off on that set, ngl

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Anyway, I'ma watch it on YouTube and see what people are saying

Ok so I legit did this and rewatched....HOLY SH*T. First off, the whole thing is a new take, its obvious this is one whole new live performance. Did you guys not listen to this a million times (it was my 5th most listened song on my Spotify for 2020, sooooo yeah I listened alot) there are nuances to every word she sings that differ from the original. And the middle singer in the background ( I demand their names so I dont disrespect) is just the frixkin bomb. Yo you guys SHE F*CKIN SERVED!!! like take a shot with me brethren and sistren!! Damn this revived me!

1 minute ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Lana looked gorgeous and I'm just gonna treat this as the alternate MV, but how can that even be considered a live performance? The lip syncing is so obvious. Lana clearly has the ability to sing live, so why would she resort to lip syncing? It's kinda embarrassing that this is her big return to TV. Disappointed in the song choice and disappointed in the performance. The new band and backup vocalists can stay though.

my guess is she liked this version of the live vocal best of all the takes they did for this shoot, and then they overlaid that take on top of her fav image/screen takes from filming.

aOaIzH2.gif

Am I crazy or am I the only one who STILL hears "psalms and poems" despite her mouth CLEARLY mouthing "songs and poems"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, California said:

Am I crazy or am I the only one who STILL hears "psalms and poems" despite her mouth CLEARLY mouthing "songs and poems"

i'm pretty sure she's saying psalms and poems, they do sound very similar so i can see why it would be mistaken for "songs" 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!