LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Just now, Rico25 said:

And it's even less flattering now tbh

I mean, Lana obviously gained weight. It still fits her just fine, but I understand what you mean yes. :) Still, she looks great. 

Just now, Lentilus said:

I mean, Lana obviously gained weight. It still fits her just fine, but I understand what you mean yes. :) Still, she looks great. 

Meh. More fluid outfits with a high waistline like in the Summertime video is more flattering atm

ps. I'm not fat shaming, in case someone wants to attack me lol I'm just saying not all outfits are flattering for all shapes, and that's not even about weight only

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Meh. More fluid outfits with a high waistline like in the Summertime video is more flattering atm

ps. I'm not fat shaming, in case someone wants to attack me lol I'm just saying not all outfits are flattering for all shapes, and that's not even about weight only

Oh no worries! I totally agree too! I understand it's not fat shaming! It is what it is. Some clothes just become a bit stressed in certain areas. It's strange she'd even recycle a look for a tv recording imo. Like....sis has money honey. 

6 minutes ago, cashcomesquick said:

She’s latina, again ??? So happy?

How is she Latina? I'm confined, what does that even mean? 

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Say yes to heaven where.. confirmed???

Say yes to heaven can literally go delete itself.  

So... what was the point about this performance? There wasn’t an announcement, there wasn’t a song to promote because let’s be real lmlylaw isn’t a song to promote, it was a pre recorded live so it wasn’t really  even a true live performance. What was the reason behind this?

SHE IS STUNNING 

I ACTUALLY LOVED IT, I’m still confused but I loved it!

However, I didnt liked that back vocals that much!

The background is so western-y

and she Did perform a song from COCC so I guess the rollout maybe started today... 

she’ll post about chemtrails this week

0YnL0Kf.gif

15 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

So... what was the point about this performance? There wasn’t an announcement, there wasn’t a song to promote because let’s be real lmlylaw isn’t a song to promote, it was a pre recorded live so it wasn’t really  even a true live performance. What was the reason behind this?

It reminded me of the Summertime music video, and I think that was the purpose. The song will never get a high budget music video, and it only got a homemade one that nobody cared about so to me, the live performance will act as an official video for the song. It will sound fresh because of the new vocals and arrangement, and there will probably be more people interested in watching this video instead of the homemade one.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2 hours ago, Creyk said:

I wouldn't mind  a slew of performances like this. You all know how nervous she is. She hasn't been on TV in so long. If this is what it takes for her to slowly warm up to the idea of doing televized performances again, so be it.

Yeah but lip syncing a prerecorded performance? That was a choice... She’s got such a beautiful voice and it’s not exactly a difficult song for her to sing. Imagine if she performed LMLYLAW like this tho. This is what I’m thirsty for

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

She lip synched to the entire 'performance' (it was even edited in the studio with reverb), there were a lot of absurde and usless cuts which made it even less live and she wore that outfit like 4 times... a joke

It felt like watching the Summertime music video

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

Agreed, it’s not a “fat” thing, it’s dressing in the right cut of dress for your body shape. That dress is NOT right for her body type, it’s just not flattering at all. I wish she would get a stylist. 

Lmao I-

You and your "disappointments". It's times like this I wish she had sang YNWA, for her first televised performance in many years, just to annoy some of you. You're so hard to please, even people who are not the biggest fans of hers are eating up the performance. It's a cute performance, whether or not you like the song. 

But you do you, I guess :bye:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif