LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

more an MV than a performance tbh, but its cute! I wish they edited this better so it wouldnt be so obvious its not all one take. Sometimes shes about to lift her arm, and then it cuts to another perspective and her arm is still down and stuff :rip:

But I loved her vocals and the backup singers whew

image.png

6 hours ago, Elle said:

THEY SPELLED HER NAME WRONG SKKKK x

50721796041_9f2fd9e2c6_b.jpg

why do i think that its a running joke in the industry at this point? like are professional TV shows really that stupid and disrespectful? its getting weird

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

27 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao I-

You and your "disappointments". It's times like this I wish she had sang YNWA, for her first televised performance in many years, just to annoy some of you. You're so hard to please, even people who are not the biggest fans of hers are eating up the performance. It's a cute performance, whether or not you like the song. 

But you do you, I guess :bye:

I don’t think it’s too much to ask for a singer to sing live but that’s just me

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

4 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Except no one is singing live-live these days, at least not on these shows. 

What we could've gotten was something pre-recorded but done in one take (vocal-wise). Instead, we've got something pre-recorded w/ also pre-recorded vocals. Some of you are acting like she did something bad when it's not that serious; let the woman breathe for a sec

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I agree that it was more like a music video than a live performance, but this is the case with many TV performances these days in which they can't be there physically and they have to send a prerecorded performance.

29 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I would agree with you on this if she used auto-tune or some shit. This is however a ‘live’ pre-recorded performance with reverbs. Its not like we don’t know she can’t perform live. 

nF70D0F.png

4 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

So funny reading y'all complaining about the Gal Gadot mukbang... when I watched it on youtube by choice right after the Lana video like...

Beyonce Phone GIF - Beyonce Phone Laughing GIFs

Ho-Ho's & Taco Bell  :thumb3:...when you think about it kinda was fun...at least she was funnier than the host 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 hours ago, doodwheresmyfrootloops said:

gal gadot is a queen i love her so much

She's a Zionist?

--

Anyways Lana looked GORGEOUS whew, and I cannot believe they spelled her name Lana Del RAY like c'mon someone should have fact checked

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

going to sleep now, cant wait to wake up to a live performance of lmlylaw and no release date :creep:

:nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she kinda looked like she did in the ride video, with the wavy hair and the light behind her. so fucking beautiful.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it