LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

I'm just gonna continue being honest but that performance really was just more of like a music video. Mariah does a lot of fidgeting too when she syncs, and I felt the same energy? and also the lag made it a bit hypnotic eyyy west coast narco swing the consistency but- and on top of the fact that it was pre-recorded. 

it was nice. defo courage the cowardly dog vibes. I wish I heard something a lot more raw tho two cents. 

still. LOVE the song, and I woudln't mind it getting the single treatment W the backup vocals, but I'd really prefer she kept the original. maybe the mixing could be improved to really give it that cold sensual feel to it when it comes to the backing vocals, but i'd honestly just wanna hear it first if we're gonna future debate which is better/preferred and the whys

talking like a typewriter that's all serious talk for now

ah and oh pearlescent off white holographic vinyl QasNnRA.gifZ8wX.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I'm just gonna continue being honest but that performance really was just more of like a music video. Mariah does a lot of fidgeting too when she syncs, and I felt the same energy? and also the lag made it a bit hypnotic eyyy west coast narco swing the consistency but- and on top of the fact that it was pre-recorded. 

it was nice. defo courage the cowardly dog vibes. I wish I heard something a lot more raw tho two cents. 

still. LOVE the song, and I woudln't mind it getting the single treatment W the backup vocals, but I'd really prefer she kept the original. maybe the mixing could be improved to really give it that cold sensual feel to it when it comes to the backing vocals, but i'd honestly just wanna hear it first if we're gonna future debate which is better/preferred and the whys

talking like a typewriter that's all serious talk for now

girl what the fuck is you talking about :whoopi:

I liked it. It wasn't what I expected but yeah. Part of why I'm not crazy about it is because I dislike this song :rip: But I'm glad she did this. Safe for her though.

41 minutes ago, Dragon said:

meet me in the forest. in the future. follow my gif trails n nuggets of early wisdom. giftrails across the pre-release unlock it like the mystery of folklore evermore sSToHP3.gif

i don’t know what she’s saying but girl i am living :mariah: