pinupgirls

Paris Hilton

So I know this is horrible, but this is a dirty secret of mine,
I absolutely adore Paris Hilton's album "Paris"
Its so pop and girly, I just love it. The songs nothing in this world and stars are blind are perfect. She may not be the best, but they remind me of actual pop music.
Shes not as dumb as people make her out to be,

tumblr_lh4rb98fSZ1qcqu5yo1_cover.jpg

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

She makes herself out to be dumb.

EXACTLY. I think she tries to sell her body, but she doesn't need to do that! Shes already successful maybe shes insecure? I bet deep down inside shes not the same person we all know of.

I hope she comes out with another album=/

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I guess I've been living under a rock in terms of what celebs are up to.

What has she done to make her racist and homophobic? I heard something brief about a Taxi driver once.

She's said the n word a lot, there are just a lot of tapes lol and she was caught on audio saying gays are gross and have aids or something dumb like that. I just see no redeeming qualities in her besides this album lol

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I used to have the album...I don't know what happened to it. I used to like it but she just annoys me now. She's stupid (or acts stupid, which isn't that appealing either), racist, homopobic and seems reaally shallow.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The goddess of pop culture, TV icon, multi-trillionare woman, pop master...... I think it's time to make a thread about me

Your image is loading... :

socialite, reality star, DJ, occasional musician, comedian, genius, mathematician, selfies expert, LGBT supporter, full time pretty and business woman

Wave Waving GIF by Paris Hilton - Find & Share on GIPHY Of Course Paris Hilton Has A Portrait Made Up of Tiny Photos of Herself

Here are some bops you can listen to:

Check out my newest single 'I Blame You': 

And MY  documentary about my life and relevant topics like mental health which hopes to answer, peeling back the layers to reveal how I created the character the world thinks they know. 

ok bye love yall

Aquí lo tienes! París Hilton cuenta la verdad sobre su vida en YouTube

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, hlxon said:

Paris I love you

you are the greatest...

i am your biggest fan:wub:

YOU'RE HERE :wub: LOVE YOU SM

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I gave you my first Lanaboards post Paris you deserve the world i will watch your career with great interest 71e422161cb8baf80e34f5fa3fdc7ef815821d7a

Edited by hlxon

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif