Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

22 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Wait she sang 4 songs? Always thought that she only sang Hey Blue Baby & I must be stupid....

And really amazing that you saw her in 2018, performing two new songs!!!:wowcry:

She did Venice bitch and how to disappear with piano 

33 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

It will just be LMBYLAW, no new infos on any upcoming cancelled projects and that's it. Calling it now.

Last time she performed there more than only one song. I doubt she will sing only LMLYAW. If it is not about COCC, she still promised us AS&C so maybe some new covers or at least info about cancelling the album. 

i was in the winter of my life 

6 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

Last time she performed there more than only one song. I doubt she will sing only LMLYAW. If it is not about COCC, she still promised us AS&C so maybe some new covers or at least info about cancelling the album. 

There are twice as many guests as last time though. And as much as I want AS&C, I don't see ot coming or at least I doubt she'd promote it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm excited just because I know she's going to do something tomorrow that will enrage the fanbase, such as only singing LMLYLAW and then ghosting 'til April

There will be many meltdoens and it'll be so entertaining

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

- I am not expecting any news on the upcoming records: there is a lot of people in the lineup this year, and it could be pre-recorded...

- maybe she’ll stick to songs recorded with Jack since it’s his event? Two years ago, the four songs she performed were all Jack tracks, and he was playing them with her.

- LMLYLAW is the most plausible choice. If there is a new track, I’ll freak out. But the again, if it’s pre-recorded like it was on Fallon, it could be with the same pose she is recording her AS&C album... so maybe? (I fucking hope this album is not called AS&C; sounds very scholar to me). 

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

I'm excited just because I know she's going to do something tomorrow that will enrage the fanbase, such as only singing LMLYLAW and then ghosting 'til April

There will be many meltdoens and it'll be so entertaining

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29rioakawwsxau6bfaxa

Anyway, I think I might go to bed way earlier just so I can wake up in the middle of the night to watch this and then go back to sleep again so I can get a good amount of sleep. 

If not, I hope people record it in the highest quality theu can. If you don't know how, OBS Studio (also used by gamers who do livestreams) is great to record this kind of stuff since it will record the sound/image as seen and heard on your computer. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 hours ago, Elle said:

I’m wondering if she’ll only be singing one song considering there’s 19 singers & 8 comedians and the event starts pretty late. If that’s the case, it’ll probably be LMLYLAW unless she surprises us with a new song!

When I saw her at this event in 2018 she sang 4 songs, but there were only 9 acts total for a two hour show x

I have a feeling Lana might be sneaky and drop a new song knowing many people won't catch it. It's like when she previewed a short clip of the White Mustang video on her Miss Daytona acc, where only a few thousand stans follow her on :et:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'd really be surprised if we got any album news (whether it's for Chemtrails or the cover album) anytime before Wednesday. Hear me out: the line-up for tonight's event is jammed packed. If she performs more than one song, we are lucky. And it's Jack's event: four years ago, she didnt say anything regarding NFR and I doubt it would be «the place» to give precise updates tonight. Maybe some vague info («From my upcoming record» / «album coming soon»). 

Today:selfie about her performing tonight 
Tomorrow afternoon: post of her performance.
Wednesday could be the beginning of something or total silence. 

Not to be a negative Nancy; I really think something is coming this week, just not today. 

54 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

hopefully jack is just as fed up as we are and pressures her into saying something :oprah3:

I think he's way too nice for that lol

Today is gonna be such a disappointment for some people :poordat::poordat:

just remember to appreciate the performance for what it is and don’t get too upset when it’s a low key thing and nothing major happens :kiss:

"Don’t forget me"

Zach better do a good job on the AS&C album; otherwise, he will become the new Jack here. 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

just remember to appreciate the performance for what it is and don’t get too upset when it’s a low key thing and nothing major happens :kiss:

My expectations for today are very low, like you it seems. I’m tired to set myself up for disappointment. 

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

worst case scenario is the "performance" being the Summertime mv imo :rip: i can deffo see that happening

Actually they teased the show tonight in a video with all acts and they played little clips for each artist and Lana was from the Summertime music video, but most people seemed to be singing from home so we'll see (i have no idea if the videos from other acts were new or not). Bleachers' (Jack) was from a Vevo performance he premiered kind of recently, but hopefully they don't reuse old performances and music videos

34 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

This but with a little bit of hope too. It would be a good opportunity for her to give some news or something and she might! but she also may well not. Regardless, we should be excited for the performance itself!

i have more hope for a new song on this one. there’s no way she’d premiere a new song on television, so i wasn’t even expecting her to do anything new for fallon. remember when she performed how to disappear at that apple thing?? idk y’all....i’m having hopes....