Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

wait this isn’t a cover. they’re not all covers!!! we won

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Lana will read an original poem

put those words back into your mouth we will take this win lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

imagine if she actually performs a new song/good cover n its a serve n when it ends we’ll be satisfied

It's not realistic.

Big Red Machine's performance wasn't the one shown in the trailer, but Shamir's was..

I'm hoping that they just used old clips in the trailer for the artists who hadn't yet submitted their performance when they were putting together the trailer.

trying to stay hopeful that we won't just be shown the Summertime music video :pray2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Big Red Machine's performance wasn't the one shown in the trailer, but Shamir's was..

I'm hoping that they just used old clips in the trailer for the artists who hadn't yet submitted their performance when they were putting together the trailer.

trying to stay hopeful that we won't just be shown the Summertime music video :pray2:

lana is a last min kinda gal so... :ma:

1 minute ago, Elle said:

trying to stay hopeful that we won't just be shown the Summertime music video :pray2:

praying and manifesting we win for once :illumilana:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose