Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

id say it being a thing involving jack does make it more likely that it'll be chemtrails related. or maybe it'll just be let me love you again, but perhaps a little more of an organic performance, which id be happy with. 

42 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Why does all this shit have to be on week nights, especially on Mondays, though?

I won't be able to see it live so I hope some of you record it in HQ 'cause Twitch doesn't let you re-watch livestreams :toofloppy:

You can rewatch them but the channel has to save the vod

4 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

we shouldn't use headphones in case she's debuting Dealer

tenor.gif

Lanaboards after she live debuts a new career highight aka Dealer

wendy-williams-collapses-halloween-2017. 

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

48 minutes ago, Marius12 said:

Does anyone know whether or not u can safe a livestream on twitch? It's gonna be 3 am in my country and I'm taking my driving exam in the morning...:bebe:

I think the one who’s streaming can upload the video afterwards? But since this is for charity, I don’t know if Jack will do that... And I such at tech so I don’t know how to record it, sorry. :/

Good luck with the driving exam! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Chemtrails is the NFR era, minus the three singles and the million snippets. It got delayed and won't start back up until 2021. Time to accept that!

Excited for this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Me minding my business watching the twitch stream:

Spoiler

E3-C4-C485-26-C1-4-D56-85-CB-069-ECE906-

LDR: I wanted to play something special for u guys, this is the new single from my album Chemtrails Over The Country Club and it’s called Breaking Up Slowly with Nikki 

Spoiler

1808-BBF7-DF98-4-EDF-B680-17-AEDD25-D39-

CAUSE BREAKING UP SLOWLY IS A HARD THING TO DOOO”  LANA: SING IT NIKKI

Spoiler

0-D96-E03-B-5-A2-E-4-D8-F-A588-02779-BB4

As some of you said..Lana debuting a new song from COTCC is highly possible on Monday at Jacks show

I think she's definetly gonna sing LMLYLAW since it's her favourite from COTCC and then maybe one of the following ones:   title track, BUS , White Dress /Waitress, Dealer, TJF or WHF since we know that those songs existing and she teased & talked about some of them

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Plot Twist:

She's gonna perform Yosemite because it will be on COTCC. She'll release the song after the show with a mv of her doing a witch spell in Yosemite National Park, dressed in a black leather dress with a witch hat on. At the end of the music video @salvatore will  rise like phoenix from the ashes and makes a comeback on Lanaboards

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 hour ago, Marius12 said:

Does anyone know whether or not u can safe a livestream on twitch? It's gonna be 3 am in my country and I'm taking my driving exam in the morning...:bebe:

I'll record it with Windows' Xbox screen recording tool. Uploading it to youtube as an unlisted video shouldn't make it liable to copy right claims. If he leaves it up afterwards, it's easy to grab it and upload it elsewhere too. So however it's going to be, there will be a video to watch afterwards, don't worry.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

3 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

So Hayley Williams just posted about the event on Instagram and apparently everyone has to perform at least one cover. :crai:

Great opportunity for her to sing a cover and finally announce the release date of the covers album...I am starting to toy with the idea that it might not even be happening.