Sign in to follow this  
Elle

LanaBoards reaches 1,000,000 posts!

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

:spin: What a milestone! <3 Super grateful for all of the lovely people I’ve connected with on here and how much fun we’ve all had indulging in the music, poetry, and existence of one of our favourite people! How beautiful is it that we’re all united here by our love for Lana? :shock: thank you so much @Elle for keeping this community alive <3 love you all and here’s to another million posts! :kiss:

Literally love every single post of you..a true Lanaboards Legend!!!

And a special thanks to Elle at this point ..we couldn't ask for a better ( and more beautiful ) owner !!

:heart::kiss2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Interview Magazine just posted an outtake from the photoshoot with Lana....just when  we reached the millionth post...our power :thankyou:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Interview Magazine just posted an outtake from the photoshoot with Lana....just when  we reached the millionth post...our power :thankyou:

and around the same time as the engagement rumor... lana's power is undeniable :illumilana:

WGe8ynS.gif

If you filter out all the posts complaining (I'm guilty) about Lana's hair, clothes, song choices, voice, social media posts, face, body, performances, friends, boyfriends, family, management, lyrics and FANS (STANS) then you are left with about 14 posts!!!!

In all seriousness thanks to Elle for doing a thankless job babysitting all of us children.  :kiss: