Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

Here to collect my 'Biggest Lana hater' trophy even though I don't really deserve, yet I still want to win for the sake of winning something.

oOtc2.gif

@lanadelrey says she got her Lipsters gown from “the mall” 

GettyImages-1202158305.jpg

Well! I’ve made it. So excited to be here, especially because I made the pre-release thread with all my friends, so to be here with them is really cool. 

I am wearing a designer called...I think it’s called Aiden Mattox? We actually...just got it...from....*the mall!* So, yeah. Thank you! 

Good luck to all my friends! <3

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

@lanadelrey says she got her Lipsters gown from “the mall” 

GettyImages-1202158305.jpg

Trumatic and highly distressing times. The war flashbacks I am getting from the mall-dress-gate. Far too much. :rip:

Hello Venice Bitches & Cinnamon Girls.

I arrived 

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Trumatic and highly distressing times. The war flashbacks I am getting from the mall-dress-gate. Far too much. :rip:

Don’t drag my dress! I actually had another dress in mind but we were getting a belt for my *friend* at the mall, and I saw this and loved it! So...
lana-del-rey-vestido-grammy.jpg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Don’t drag my dress! I actually had another dress in mind but we were getting a belt for my *friend* at..at the mall, and I saw this and loved it! 
lana-del-rey-vestido-grammy.jpg

Lana, sweetie, you know damn well you should've worn that custom Gucci dress Alessandro made especially for you! You still looked cute though. :hooker:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im here dressed up waiting for yall to pick up my zoom calls:ma: why is no one answering

Ella Squire on Twitter: "No matter how bad things seem, at least you've got  better dress sense than Ashley Tisdale in the 2000s https://t.co/CAuIfJ2O52"

Dead Joan rivers wants to know who you're wearing luv

Oscars 2015: Joan Rivers Honored by Daughter Melissa with Red Carpet  Tribute | PEOPLE.com