Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

dZxK.gif

RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to every single winner and runner-up. Everyone is so special and loved and I'm glad to share this moment with you all during these times.

Congrats to my sister forever bestie and cokehead @IanadeIrey :wub: you're one of a kind 

Thank you @Say Yes to Heaven for all of this. @Lad my small baby girl, thank you for creating this witchy event. 

HFrmyDj.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

AND FINALLY... THE BIGGEST AWARD OF THE NIGHT! WHO WILL WIN?

24_lipsteroftheyr.png

The winner is...

*drum roll*

@IanadeIrey

The runner-up is...

@Paris Hilton

50845506743_7a75699858.jpg

Spoiler

50845465973_8f1173830d.jpg

Hehe all jokes aside, @IanadeIrey is truly deserving of Lipster of the Year & I'm sure no one is surprised she snatched the most acclaimed title! A true icon, a living legend among all of us.

& thank you to everyone so much for coming together for another wonderful Lipsters Awards! It always makes me so happy that we're all able to come together on this silly little site and have our own ceremony to honour all of our amazing users. I love you all, so much! Even my trouble makers xx

Also, ITTJ is not worth the hype, and Boom Like That/Lust for Life demo deserved

& extra shoutout to @RormanNockwell for making me extra ~sad girl~ in my gracious loser photo by adding some tears in xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hehe all jokes aside, @IanadeIrey is truly deserving of Lipster of the Year & I'm sure no one is surprised she snatched the most acclaimed title! A true icon, a living legend among all of us.

& thank you to everyone so much for coming together for another wonderful Lipsters Awards! It always makes me so happy that we're all able to come together on this silly little site and have our own ceremony to honour all of our amazing users. I love you all, so much! Even my trouble makers xx

Also, ITTJ is not worth the hype, and Boom Like That/Lust for Life demo deserved

& extra shoutout to @RormanNockwell for making me extra ~sad girl~ in my gracious loser photo by adding some tears in xx

THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE SAID IT! Y'ALL R TASTELESS!!!!!

CRC8JRU.gif

Congrats to all the winners!!!

???, ?????????

RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO VOTED FOR ITTJ AND BLT

WHEN WE HAD LL, LFL DEMO AND THE THUNDER!!!!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hide contents

On behalf of the Lipsters committee, I would like to extend my award and share it with you, queen! This place would be nothing without you and that needs to be recognized and honoured. A true winner in my heart :wub:

3 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO VOTED FOR ITTJ AND BLT

WHEN WE HAD LL, LFL DEMO AND THE THUNDER!!!!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOUNT THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

LIVING LEGEND WON BEST LEAK!!! THERE HAS BEEN A MISTAKE

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif