Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I was so fashionably late that I missed the whole show :twirls:

Congrats to everyone!!! And of course to @IanadeIrey for being our shining star whose talent is matched by her intelligence and kindness. :kiss:

You are the best. :wub: Your kindness and intelligence are also noteworthy aspects of your presence on this site. Next year I’ll save you a seat next to me! :sass:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

You are the best. :wub: Your kindness and intelligence are also noteworthy aspects of your presence on this site. Next year I’ll save you a seat next to me! :sass:

:flutter::flutter::flutter::wub::wub::wub:

just wanted to take the time to appreciate everyone here today! this forum is such a happy part of my life and especially during this time that can be so uncertain and isolating it's nice to have a place where i can be myself and express my love for lana with like-minded people <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Congratulations to all the winners:party::party:

They truly deserve it...Legends :gclap:

I talk to Jesus  is leak of the year..wouldn't expected it but this song deserves it...there were so many good leaks in 2020 though 

Cheers to all the winners & to all of you

tenor.gif

Let's celebrate...I heard that Mariah Carey is performing with @TrashMagiq at the After Show Party:krylie:

Celebrate :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

Thank you :heart::kiss2:

2 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

@Pico Boulevard you are also an underrated legend, you deserved! :heart:

Thank you so much<3 :kiss:  I know this category doesn't exist but you are the Gourmet of the Year ...that's the nomination you deserve!!

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

@xxmissdaytonaxx my queen! Congrats on your win - so well-deserved! <3 @wild caged animal you too! Also so well-deserved. Can't think of two better members for this win! 

@Elle @electra what can I say? Two legends who deserve this title the most - you guys are true leaders in this community and we love you! <3

@Pico Boulevard look at us go! Congrats to you!

Thank you so much for the vote, but I believe @Clampigirl was snubbed! :ohsnap: So I would like to share this award with her! She deserves nicest member !! <3

We did it Joe :spin:

Congrats to you!! You definetly deserved to win this category and every category you've won ...our Living Legend :krylie: and girl you are Lipster of the Year as you should,  so happy for you:kiss2:

And thank  you to all of you, I didn't expected to be the runner - up, that's amazing & I'm so happy!! Thank you guys :wowcry:

Special shoutout to @xxmissdaytonaxx..finally she get the recognation she deserves!!!

Every winner truly deserved it <3

And I just want to mention @gsnlp& @Lustformoney two great & underrated members !!! Sending lots of love to you <3 

Edit: @Clampigirlyou deserve nicest nember as well a lot !!! One of the kindest members on here :heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

And thank  you to all of you, I didn't expected to be the runner - up, that's amazing & I'm so happy!! Thank you guys :wowcry:

Well deserved, King! Don't be modest :D

tenor.gif

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

So I’m late af, I want to thank whoever voted for me in the first place, even tho I’m going home empty-handed... but so did Lana after 2020 Scammys 

A9807161-F20-C-4-E9-C-8-CAD-EF904-D05615

Jokes aside, congrats to all the winners and runner ups! Especially to my fellow nominees @takeitdoen, @wild caged animal, @past the bushes!

335733-BA-114-A-4176-9-F8-C-E1-C642-F58-

Also congrats to the legend @IanadeIrey for lipster of the year! 

Lanarat.png

wait a minute... who is that? oh wow, here comes xxmissdaytonaxx arriving fashionably late to the red carpet. :sluttybunny:

Spoiler

3-DCFE1-E9-2-C9-E-45-D3-9534-E2-D0266499

xxmissdaytonaxx glady accepts her award for "underrated member" for the 2020 Lipster's Awards. and she has a speech for audience. 

thank you to my fellow members of lanaboards.com. i made so many friendships after being here for almost two years now. i wouldn't be accepting this award without you. :kiss:

shoutout to my fellow nominees. you're all deserving of this award. i'm quite shocked i won, let alone, nominated for it. i'm still in awe.  :trisha:

also, shoutout to the baddest bitch i know, lana del rey. without discovering her music as a young teenager, i wouldn't be who i am today. :nails:

thank you all, again! and here's to being the most overrated member at the 2021 awards. :ma:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

also big ups to @Fart Deco whose name cracks me up every time :omfg2:

Thank you hun, I’m happy I make you smile :xgiggle::kiss3:

2 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

appreciation post @wild caged animal @past the bushes @conceptart47 @Mer @Fart Deco all iconic new members! :kiss: :spin: 

Thank you legend :kiss: and congrats too, you’re one of my absolute fave :yesnod:

Lanarat.png

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Again, totally thought I would lose this award to @electra since she def gave me a run for my money this year, but I'm so honoured & grateful to snatch the title for the third year in a row!

(didn't anticipate winning more than one award tbh, so here's my same solo trophy pic hehe) x

50846177287_2ac7bffc07_b.jpg

This dress looks beautiful on you! You should shorten the dress a little! It would be sad to let go of this gem. I love it. Queen

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

3 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

@xxmissdaytonaxx DESERVED!!!

3 hours ago, Lentilus said:

3 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

OMG CONGRATS @xxmissdaytonaxx YOU DESERVE KWEEN! :party::party:

5QUA.gif

3 hours ago, past the bushes said:

Not my fav @xxmissdaytonaxx winning but my other fav @wild caged animal getting snubbed

foto_0000000120161122145941_meangirls1.g

Hide contents

congrats anyways!! xx

3 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

@xxmissdaytonaxx my queen! Congrats on your win - so well-deserved! <3 

3 hours ago, boom like that said:

@IanadeIrey @Elle @xxmissdaytonaxx Congratz legends!!!! :thankyou::mariah:

i would like to thank you to all my fans for your continuous support, you're equally as amazing. 

7036-F479-BED1-4-CEF-B442-DFF8-D9265672.

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

22_leakoftheyr.png

The winner is...

I Talk To Jesus

The runner-up just so happens to be...

Boom Like That

omg "i talk to jesus", sweetie, i'm SO sorry trashy "boom like that" even came close to almost beating you. :wtf:

thank gosh you pulled through for the win. :hair:

miss born to lose

9 hours ago, Lentilus said:

@HighbytheSea is with us in spirit ya'll 

Animated gif uploaded by EmpressAtalya. Find images and videos about gif,  beautiful women and lupita nyongo on We Heart… | Kawaii black girl, Beauty,  Black beauties

We wrapped a day early so I'm BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!! And I must say...Im so SO heartbroken I couldn't be there with all you beautiful supporters and INCREDIBLY DESERVING winners!!! Congratulations my sweets!@LemonadeHeavens, an icon always, Marvelous Mod Mother @Elle, my darling @Pico Boulevard, sweet sis@xxmissdaytonaxx and Lady Love of Kindness and Insight @IanadeIrey YESSSSSSSSSSS QUEEENS!!!!:karaoke:!!!!! I'm a little overcome with emotion, i missed you all so much, so lets celebrate! F*ck it, Lets buy bottles for All of you:mariah:!! And my dear, sweet and wonderful @Lentilus, bless you always for thinking of me, even when I'm far away. Let the iconic 2021 roll on and lets put in wurkkk!

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

We wrapped a day early so I'm BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!! And I must say...Im so SO heartbroken I couldn't be there with all you beautiful supporters and INCREDIBLY DESERVING winners!!! Congratulations my sweets!@LemonadeHeavens, an icon always, Marvelous Mod Mother @Elle, my darling @Pico Boulevard@xxmissdaytonaxx and Lady Love of Kindness and Insight @IanadeIrey YESSSSSSSSSSS QUEEENS!!!!:karaoke:!!!!! I'm a little overcome with emotion, i missed you all so much, so lets celebrate! F*ck it, Lets buy bottles for All of you:mariah:!! And my dear, sweet and wonderful @Lentilus, bless you always for thinking of me, even when I'm far away. Let the iconic 2021 roll on and lets put in wurkkk!

:kiss: thank you for your sweet words and enthusiasm as always. <3

15 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

And the next round of winners....

04_besttaste.png

The winner is...

@lanadelrey 

(I'm sorry I can't tag you right :toofunny:)

The runner-up is...

@LemonadeHeavens

05_worsttaste.png

The winner is...

@Jared

The runner-up is...

@baddisease

06_statusupdater.png

The winner is...

@daisy fresh bitch

The runner-up is....

@wild caged animal

Truly the end of a royal reign... But we still acknowledge you as having the Worst Taste in our lands, @Terrence Loves Me 

truly the end of an era :xcry: but of all people that deserve this curse award, it has to be jared so i'll gracefully hand over my crown now :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm truly sorry I couldn't attend; I had such a busy day at home + filming something I forgot to log in :defeated: But I just read the whole thing and it was so fun! I love you guys! Let me give some special congratulations...

@LemonadeHeavens congrats for Most Active! I love your posts and I hope you continue this way :gclap:

Status Update Legend @daisy fresh bitch I LOVE YOU! You always make me smile or laugh

@wild caged animal :legend: Best New User indeed. Congratulations!!

@RormanNockwell only a member of your magnitude could've won this award! Congrats :hooker:

@electra HOTTEST MEMBER YUP :hype: :wowcry: You deserve it gorgeous

@Lad Most Popular, truly deserved :gclap: Thank you so much for everything you've done for this forum!

Can I also mention that @TrashMagiq had the creepiest yet best outfit of the night? :awkney:

@IanadeIrey Best Taste, Nicest Member, Best Artist and Lipster of the Year! :worship: ABSOLUTELY AGREED! thank you a lot for all your contribution to the boards! I love your posts, your positivity, your sense of community and your humor! I feel like we barely quote each other but let me tell you that I highly appreciate you! Hope I can attend next year and take a pic with you on the red carpet :wub:

Of course @Elle congratulations! Veteran Member and Biggest Stan without a single doubt! Nothing would be possible without you. And you totally dominated the red carpet!:legend:Love you (And of course congrats for sharing Hottest Member with electra, you girls are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!)

I'm surprised Lust for Life demo didn't win :biblio:

@Clampigirl you deserved to win something :crai:

Anyway, I'm super happy to be part of this forum! LOVE YOU ALL! 

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

@PARADIXO Nah, I haven't been very active this past year (at least not in the pre-release thread) so I didn't really expect to win anything. Plus, I didn't even campaign. :)

New category - Mod of the Year at the Lipsters Awards 2021 :hype: