Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B

Ava Max - Heaven and Hell

Tame Impala - Currents

Yeule -  Seretonin II

Rina Sawayama - RINA

Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour

Frank Ocean - Blonde

tenor.gif?itemid=8068454

Does someone dragging someone through the mud bc they were on a high horse and kept teasing, and giving us all what we yearned for years count as drama? Asking for a friend :oprah3::eek:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Does someone dragging someone through the mud bc they were on a high horse and kept teasing, and giving us all what we yearned for years count as drama? Asking for a friend :oprah3::eek:

No, sorry!!! Elle asked me specifically to keep it related to LanaBoards and Lana in general. NONE of the drama regarding leaks or leakers is allowed

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

No, sorry!!! Elle asked me specifically to keep it related to LanaBoards and Lana in general. NONE of the drama regarding leaks or leakers is allowed

Fair Enough HospitableTediousCardinal-size_restricte

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This is so difficult ...there are so many great & amazing  members :wowcry: 

I think I'll need  like half a day for this 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, suicideblonde said:

we should have a category for best lanaboards gif/emoji next year

Whoever made the face swap of Lana on the "Ma" nodding head gif is an automatic win :omfg2:

4 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

we should have a category for best lanaboards gif/emoji next year

Also! PLEASE suggest categories for next year! You guys may have realized that the selection has dwindled down by a lot this year due to the removal of some negative/outdated ones, so I’d really appreciate ideas for next year!

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

very much struggling to name 3 people per category cuz i only interact with like 2 users on this site lmao

Wait you're supposed to nominate 3? :crazy:

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

very much struggling to name 3 people per category cuz i only interact with like 2 users on this site lmao

1-3!!! Preferably 3... but don’t feel pressured! We are just trying to encourage the inclusion of more members :cuteface: