Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

Hi guys!!! I’m sorry I didn’t attend to the ceremony but I was studying for an exam that I had today! 
Congratulations for all the winners and for everyone who’s part of this forum! You really made my Stan vein a little more blooded! 
Xoxo :kiss:

Spoiler

Next year I’m getting some awards :oopna:

0YnL0Kf.gif

9 hours ago, HighbytheSea said:

We wrapped a day early so I'm BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!! And I must say...Im so SO heartbroken I couldn't be there with all you beautiful supporters and INCREDIBLY DESERVING winners!!! Congratulations my sweets!@LemonadeHeavens, an icon always, Marvelous Mod Mother @Elle, my darling @Pico Boulevard, sweet sis@xxmissdaytonaxx and Lady Love of Kindness and Insight @IanadeIrey YESSSSSSSSSSS QUEEENS!!!!:karaoke:!!!!! I'm a little overcome with emotion, i missed you all so much, so lets celebrate! F*ck it, Lets buy bottles for All of you:mariah:!! And my dear, sweet and wonderful @Lentilus, bless you always for thinking of me, even when I'm far away. Let the iconic 2021 roll on and lets put in wurkkk!

@HighbytheSea oh honey, you definitely need to be nominated for sweetest member next year!:kiss: 

You guuuuuys, congrats to everyone who won :gasp: 

I'll be honest, I totally forgot about this yesterday :eek2: and just caught up with all the posts!

@Elle That interview video tho, ICONIC! :shock: and you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! :oprah:

@IanadeIrey your posts brighten up all of our days :kiss: you're the cutest and I'm so happy you won Nicest Member! <3

Lots of love to all of you! :smile2: I loved reading all your posts, so much fun! :hype:

did i win anything

41 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

We can share my Drama Queen award, King :kiss2:

U won a fantastic 

Boom Like That stans, stand back and stand by. We're going to walk down to the Capitol

jk congrats to all who won or were nominated :kiss: I'm not super active on here but y'all have made this such a fun and entertaining place to visit and be a part of the last few years!

giphy-1.gif 

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

:trisha: OMG GIRL THIS IS AMAZING. When does it start? @May

next month I think sis , so you better get back to making iconic posts and getting urself in everybody’s mind :lolliney: u been slipping lately

RVhKIwP.gif