Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Music Video - OUT NOW: January 11th, 2021

8 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

lana's ass turning us straight....

Β 

& keeping us lesbians gay :smile:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

I assume that’s not her showing her ass?

Β 

I think it's Chuck & Valerie in the clips seen, given the hair differences & no hand-tattoos.. but Lana's ass may also make a cameo x

tumblr_lujcfk3YFv1qbl6o0o1_500.gif&key=f

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Pretty sure the girl in the beginning is supposed to be Lana as a child. I guess her childhood and her troubled relationship with her mother areΒ gonna be twoΒ of the main topics of this album...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,Β you makeΒ me feel I'm invincible

3 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Pretty sure the girl in the beginning is supposed to be Lana as a child. I guess her childhood and her troubled relationship with her mother areΒ gonna be twoΒ of the main topics of this album...

can we please have this. omg i would love to see this in the videoΒ 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My GodΒ :trisha:

i came home for the holidays and i was really strugglingΒ bcΒ my anxiety was sooo bad but bitch NOT ANYMOREΒ 

this is everything i ever wanted from this new eraΒ :crying4:

I never meant to be bad or unwellΒ I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of itΒ 

The hype is BACK.Β :defeated: Can't believe I lost faith.Β :bebe::bebe::bebe:

Damn the trailer is soΒ captivating! I'm so relieved and happy! I love LMLYLAW but if the album goes into theΒ same direction as NFR, I want some VB or psychedelic weird vibe, and it looks like she'll serveΒ this with COCC! We WON!Β :trisha::trisha::trisha: FINALLY.