Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Music Video - OUT NOW: January 11th, 2021

I think a dark monologue (similar to her audible performance of Bare Feet on Linoleum) spoken hollowly over the bright, lux-heavy imagery shown in the teaser would be such a fucking cool juxtaposition. 

I’ve been dying for something with the same raw & intimate storytelling of the Ride monologue, and I think her recent poetry exploration would make this a perfect opportunity to include something like this

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

30 minutes ago, TugcelovesLana said:

Kıç Lana'nın değil, arkadaşı Valerie, kısa sarı saçlı ve dövmesiz.

I’m sorry... but what

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

idk why im scared that the COCC music video is actually only gonna be like 3 minutes long and a lot of the scenes she shot get cut out and it ends up with really weird choppy editing and makes no sense :lange:

im a DC film fan, that's probably why im scarred :omfg2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

10 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

idk why im scared that the COCC music video is actually only gonna be like 3 minutes long and a lot of the scenes she shot get cut out and it ends up with really weird choppy editing and makes no sense :lange:

im a DC film fan, that's probably why im scarred :omfg2:

Where is the scene with the wolf?

Where is the scene with the ass?

Zack Snyder Zack Snyder Talking GIF - ZackSnyder ZackSnyderTalking AmericanFilmDirector GIFs

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

Where is the scene with the wolf?

Where is the scene with the ass?

Zack Snyder Zack Snyder Talking GIF - ZackSnyder ZackSnyderTalking AmericanFilmDirector GIFs

HAHAAAAAAAA :omfg2:

The Lana Del Rey Cinematic Universe just does not make SENSE without the ass scene! I'm so tired of the sanitisation of the LDRCU ever since they let Chuck take over the reigns! :smokes3:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

5 minutes!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

HELP HELP HELP ITS EVERYTHING!!! WOW the second half of this video is everything. Put the Yeahs back!!!!! Also I now love the album cover. Just from this. When she walks through the glass-my god. And all her friends, wolf coven. HERE FOR ITTTT

Ok the video is pretty and everything and a lot is going on but in the end it does not really mean anything, does it? I mean - thunderstorms, werwolfes, rich women wearing pearls and chemtrails but ... yeah, no real meaning whatsoever-

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Omg, one of her best music videos ever.. probably my favourite video since Shades. Creative genius :trisha: xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS