Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Music Video - OUT NOW: January 11th, 2021

I don’t really understand the evil turn the video took. Feels like she just added that in for no real reason, just because she liked it. It doesn’t really correlate with the song or the rest of the video imo 

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

The song is simple but beautiful. I personally don't find it sad, but stoic and happy. Its melody is also catchy <3

Also yeah, the music video was stunning but I didn't get its meaning lol, but yeah I still liked it <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 minute ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I don’t really understand the evil turn the video took. Feels like she just added that in for no real reason, just because she liked it. It doesn’t really correlate with the song or the rest of the video imo 

Yall are so dumb I can’t 

The studio version of the Chemtrails was so soft, beautiful and serene. Delicate and gorgeous, if not a little heartbreaking but in a happy way :wub: I loved it as soon as I heard it. 

BUT THE MUSIC VIDEO — BRTHR came through and scalped all of us with that ending... It reminded me a lot of that scene in Trick R Treat where all the girls transform into werewolves while Manson plays in the BG .... omg it was a serve. 

But seriously,,,,, everything was so well done! Her best music video me thinks ...

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

The transition between her glamorous, peaceful life to her being a werewolf with her girlfriend pack is clearly meant to represent the idea that even though she’s going to farmers markets, chatting over matcha lattes, and going to the kids swimming pool, she and her girls as wild as they have ever been. That’s what lurks beneath the surface that we all see. The Chemtrails are the problems of the world that she observes from her safe space, and they are what being out that wild side in her. I think the video is pretty spot on as far as conveying the message of the song. 

my favorite shot from the whole thing is when they go from showing the statuette with her head resting against her hand to the little girl mimicking it and resting her head on her hand. Something very striking about that  

Sorry but the music video - while being extremely pretty - does not really make much sense, it's very hectic and mEaNiNgFuL, yet there is not much about it.

Just like her writing this era - I still don't know what she means when she wants to love someone like a woman or what the deal is with those chemtrails over the country club.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!