The Stargirl Pinky

Where Were You When...

My camera roll says I was running an event at a local elementary school that introduced the kiddos to the engineering and construction fields as possible career choices. As you can imagine lots of little girls were surprised that they could go into those professions! :)

Where were you when Honeymoon (the song) came out?

i remember i had just pulled an all nighter with my boyfriend at the time (who couldnt stand lana's music lolll) and i was at his house so i went to go to the bathroom and listened to it 

where were you when lana delayed COCC

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I was in my room getting ready for work, then I received the notification that Lana had just posted the snippet on insta then I quickly logged into LanaBoards to witness the fire.

Where were you when you first heard about Lana?

6 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

I was in my room getting ready for work, then I received the notification that Lana had just posted the snippet on insta then I quickly logged into LanaBoards to witness the fire.

Where were you when you first head about Lana?

Ooh I like this one.

I had just gotten home from a day of school in January 2012. I was a big fan of Marina & the Diamonds at the time and I was streaming The Family Jewels on Spotify. I had the free version and so it would play albums in a "radio" style. Well, after a few Marina songs, Video Games started playing and after the first chorus I was like "I have to know who this is" and I clicked on Born to Die and went and immediately bought it on iTunes so I could listen uninterrupted and fell in love with Lana. I guess the rest is history. :wub:

Where were you when you first heard a Lana song in public/on the radio?

8V7Yvel.png

i was at work

where were you when the failed trumpy insurrection at the capitol happened?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was sitting at my home desk working and glancing over at the votes getting counted when Wolf Blitzer said “we are getting reports that the chamber has been evacuated as a mob of protesters has infiltrated Capitol grounds!” :deadbanana: 

Where were you when Lana’s title track for COCC premiered on BBC??

Sleeping in a hotel in Dundee so I found out the following morning and it sucked, of course. :pft:

Where were you when she posted Question to the Culture? :godlaugh:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

i was waiting ANXIOUSLY in my dorm for it to drop; immediately watched it with my roommate and was blown away

then got all argumentative bc he said FILY was better than TG and even tho he turned out to be actually insane... i ended up agreeing a long ways down the road :slayty:

so where were you when the iconic Lizzy Grant demo CD (with The Ocean, etc.) leaked 

o4qjp4j.png

honestly, I've got no idea...let's just say I was listening to Lana :oprah3:

Where were you when Lana revealed the album cover art for Lust For Life?

url%5D

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i had just got home from school and i got a post notification for her instagram where she posted it

where were you when you felt the most confused

My first driving lesson. Could not understand why a clutch existed 

where were you when you felt the most low?

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Sitting at the desk in my room listening & collapsing to the radio premiere , then lurking on LB & then rolling on the floor with the song on repeat:trisha:

Where were you when Lana dropped the Ocean Blvd title track ? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: