LustForDelRey

Lana grabbing taco’s at Hugo’s Taco in Los Angeles, CA - December 26, 2020

On 12/27/2020 at 11:18 AM, Lentilus said:

I wonder when Azealia's next Lana rant live stream is gonna happen again. :eyeroll2:

Also, my parents go to Hugo's tacos every now and then. I'm gonna force them to scout for Lana. :troll:

Azealia really made a story about it and I feel so sick after listening to her vile words.

10 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Oh yes ma'am!! She's so mean spirited! :icant:

I mean I'm aware that she has mental health issues but wtf, these disgusting comments about Lana (and others) have been going on for a long time now, someone needs to take her phone away and get her some help. 

Now she's fatshaming other women, really!? Honestly, she's just embarrassing and a horrible person.

Even the comments from Lana's fans saying that they love how "confident" she is for stepping outside in an outfit like this, though they are meant in a 100% kind way, she shouldn't have to be called "confident" for wearing whatever the f*ck she likes in whatever "shape" she is in!? Newsflash! Not every woman aspires to have the body that society deems "perfect". And newsflash! Who CARES and why should they?

18 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

I mean I'm aware that she has mental health issues but wtf, these disgusting comments about Lana (and others) have been going on for a long time now, someone needs to take her phone away and get her some help. 

Now she's fatshaming other women, really!? Honestly, she's just embarrassing and a horrible person.

Even the comments from Lana's fans saying that they love how "confident" she is for stepping outside in an outfit like this, though they are meant in a 100% kind way, she shouldn't have to be called "confident" for wearing whatever the f*ck she likes in whatever "shape" she is in!? Newsflash! Not every woman aspires to have the body that society deems "perfect". And newsflash! Who CARES and why should they?

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! I wonder why Azealia grew to hate lana so much!!:noparty: they worked on a song together at one point right? 

32 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! I wonder why Azealia grew to hate lana so much!!:noparty: they worked on a song together at one point right? 

Yeah I think they did and if I remember correctly it was supposed to be released on one of Lana's albums (Ultraviolence? This might be total bullshit, sorry lol). But it wasn't released and Azealia hasn't shut up about how much she hates Lana ever since.