Sign in to follow this  
kraljicabenzinske

6.4 Earthquake hits Croatia

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/29/world/europe/croatia-earthquake.html

Strong Earthquake Strikes Central Croatia

At least six people were reported killed and dozens injured. The quake, with a preliminary magnitude of 6.4, was the second in the area in 24 hours and tremors were reported across the Balkans.

The earthquake was also felt in Austria, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary and even Italy. Sending out support if there's any Lanaboards members from this area. I hope you are fine. 

I live in northern Croatia and it was horrifiyng - me and my family had to run out of the house, things were falling of shelves, it got us really scared. Thank God there wasn't any serious damage in my area.

Sadly, the town of Petrinja (which was the epicentre) is pretty much ruined. Thousands of people left homeless and 7 found dead so far... We've been watching the news on TV the whole day and it literally all looks like there's a war going on or something. 

Please include Croatia in your prayers tonight. We won't be sleeping calmly, especially because this is the second bigger earthquake in the last 2 days. 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*