Elle

Lana with a fan at Kahului Airport in Maui, HI - December 30th, 2020

feeling so annoyed and disappointed because of this, but i'm not surprised i guess...

we ALL wanna go on vacation, and the majority of us won't be able to for a much longer time because of unreasonable people like her, completely ignoring everything.

just stay the f*ck home girl

18 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

Everybody, celebrity or not, is traveling to Hawaii. As an island, they can have a better control of the virus 

Do we though? Maybe as a community, we are a bit more vigilant but the police force literally do not give a shit about the countless tourists walking down the streets without masks on.

On 12/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, NewportBitch said:

Everybody, celebrity or not, is traveling to Hawaii. As an island, they can have a better control of the virus 

I commented something like this on another thread already, but we really don’t need more people coming here right now. Its disrespectful to our effort to keep things contained. If we had our way, all travel from the mainland and elsewhere would have been stopped until this was over. Just perspective from someone who lives in Hawai’i, begging yall to stay out of here just for the time being ?.

7 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

not y’all pretending to be “disappointed” at her traveling.. :defeated: so cringe

6 hours ago, lustforlife said:

The covid police here is so boring... none of u guys out for a gay s*x in 6 months right? :smokes:

omg guys im sorry :( 

i didnt mean to be annoying

45 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

it’s not that anyone’s annoying it just sucks that no one cares what celebs are doing til it comes to lana

I mean I’ve seen pleeeeenty of heat with celebs/politicians who defy covid rules and travel/party, but of course the celeb being targeted on Lanaboards is Lana 

Hawaii needs to go independent and stop all tourism and travel like NZ, they’d be miles ahead than the rest of the US. If more people are getting the new variant more on actual continents its best to try to contain it 

"Don’t forget me"