Sign in to follow this  
Mer

KimYe Divorce Imminent—Rumoured Affair with Jeffree Star

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/05/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-getting-a-divorce-shes-done/

“The source said, “Kim is trying to get Kanye to turn over the Calabasas house to her, because that’s where the kids are based and growing up. That is their home.”

Explaining, “She owns all the land and adjoining lots around the house but Kanye owns the actual house. They’ve both put a lot of money into renovating it.” [60 million in total]

“the power LA divorce lawyer [Wasser, who represented Angelina Jolie and Kim K in previous divorces] is well known to advocate for her clients to negotiate and agree on a confidential settlement before any divorce papers are filed in court. Because LA divorces are more public than in New York, this ensures that more of the proceedings remain secret.” 

Kanye and Jeffree Star (most likely false

so i won’t waste space actually copying quotes in here):

https://www.insider.com/kanye-west-jeffree-star-tiktok-rumor-dating-cheated-kim-2021-1

edit: i just remembered Lana sang at their wedding (7 years ago). So sad. Another Lana promise that fell thru. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

I guess what happened to them was the quarantine, like lana said on Interview about couples

or at least the quarantine made things worse

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I guess what happened to them was the quarantine, like lana said on Interview about couples

or at least the quarantine made things worse

and maybe something to do with Kanye calling his mother-in-law “Kris Jong Un” (which, for the record, would make Kim “Kim Jong Un”)

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

and maybe something to do with Kanye calling his mother-in-law “Kris Jong Un” (which, for the record, would make Kim “Kim Jong Un”)

of course

his mental health issues and him not wanting to treat them properly

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

jeffree made a video today addressing that the rumors are fake!

i don’t believe that lmaoooo of course he’s gonna say it’s fake he signed an NDA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole