Be Free

Lana out in Studio City, CA - January 10, 2021

Just now, Malibu princess said:

Is there a reason Lana keeps gaining weight? I don't mean this as an insult, just wondering what changed in her life to cause her to gain so much weight? Anyone know?

Perhaps because she's a human being like the rest of us? :creep: It happens...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Malibu princess said:

Is there a reason Lana keeps gaining weight? I don't mean this as an insult, just wondering what changed in her life to cause her to gain so much weight? Anyone know?

have you tasted food? It’s delicious 

also as a fellow 30-something, it gets harder and harder to stay small. Enjoy it while you can kids. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

15 minutes ago, Malibu princess said:

what everyone else said, also a LOT of people have gained some weight with the pandemic and quarantine.

staying at home most of the time and the mental health etc things that come along with that means that a lot of people's relationships with food have changed, whether positively or negatively! weight gain during a pandemic is not surprising and completely natural! 

also i love love love her hair and makeup (and the brace... staying safe i see)

sUcVobB.png

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Did she move to studio city

if so, my condolences 

anyways looking beautiful! 

I’m pretty sure she has a house in studio city but it’s on the edge of beverly hills or she has one in studio city and one in beverly hills. idk tho could be wrong. 

4 hours ago, Id rather have cat aids said:

I’m pretty sure she has a house in studio city but it’s on the edge of beverly hills or she has one in studio city and one in beverly hills. idk tho could be wrong. 

Her compound house is in studio city. 

14 minutes ago, Malibu princess said:

Fair point, she probably also has money to get the best food now. I was jw bc it can be so many things like health problems etc

Lana clearly used to have an unhealthy relationship with food, one said "when I eat, I eat a lot of junk food", did diets, etc, so I think it's safe to assume any health problems now are probably good compared to what they could have been had she tried to stay as slim as she was at 25 and kept going down that junk food/lemonade diet cycle. I think she's totally fine and normal now.

Not any of our business anyway, but I guess thank you for not addressing it like it's always a negative thing :)