Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

I told myself I wasn't going to preorder anymore vinyls before actually listening to her albums in completeΒ but here I am at checkout ordering the HMV vinyl with my clown nose on

ThreadbareForthrightGemsbuck-size_restri

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Does anyone think Rough Trade or Discogs might eventually stock the red HMV vinyl?

I just emailed RoughTrade about this, might call them tomorrow if they don't reply

also i didn't know discogs actually officially sells vinyls?Β 

giphy.gif

Wait if its gonna be at Target should I wait for that to go up cause I'll definitely wait

Β 

Already feel really bad for bothering my UK friend to help me with thisΒ :die:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

8 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Wait if its gonna be at Target should I wait for that to go up cause I'll definitely wait

Β 

Already feel really bad for bothering my UK friend to help me with thisΒ :die:

I will cancel the one I have with HMV if Target will be also selling the Red variation. I have to jump through hoops and use a freight forwarder to get the HMV UK version

OqqaAZJt.pngΒ Β Β Β  B4iWPK3.gifΒ Β Β Β  OqqaAZJt.png

13 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I will cancel the one I have with HMV if Target will be also selling the Red variation. I have to jump through hoops and use a freight forwarder to get the HMV UK version

Legit!! I felt so bad pestering my friend who will then have to ship it to me in MarchΒ :icant:Β I'll gladly buy it off Target if they sell it here

34h2wyS.gif

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

Β 

I'm hoping so bad that not only the HMV vinyl is also Target's edition, but that the CD is at Target also :pray2:

:legend::legend::legend:

The CD is so beautiful. Will never complain about a red vinyl, but I wish it was the same as the CDΒ :wub:

Has anyone been successful in getting the Amazon UK exclusive? It's just showing as out of stock, so I'm not sure if they'll even ship to the US. I'm going to have palpitations if I can't order all of them!Β 

Β 

Β