Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

don't worry i'm the biggest loser in this situation... fnac doesn't ship to my country as well as several forwarding services, and those dutch & australian stores ask too much for shipping :defeated:

seems like i'll be dming shelby after all lol

lol good luck!

30 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-82225223#lnk=sametab

Yes you can now get the red record at Target! Not really sure why it says March 5th as the release date though lol

Thank you!! :wub:
Eee okay, just cancelled the JB Hi-Fi order and ordered through Target. So happy that they have the CD as well :crai:

2 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Does anyone else think the yellow and the beige variants are actually the same thing? The pictures look almost the same... Am I really dumb enough to buy two copies that are almost identical...? (Probably.)

It’s we both dumbs cuz I bought both of em

:smile3:

11 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Does anyone else think the yellow and the beige variants are actually the same thing? The pictures look almost the same... Am I really dumb enough to buy two copies that are almost identical...? (Probably.)

i dont think they are tbh

i wonder if well be getting an UO exclusive tho?

image.png

So i think im going to cancell the red vinyl on that dutch site and buy it on fnac france, becuse at she same price i will have vinyl + the exclusive CD. I hope that its really the red and the exclusive CD, since they dont put te real cover yet :eek3:

27 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i dont think they are tbh

i wonder if well be getting an UO exclusive tho?

Ugh, you're probably right. 

I'm really hoping the UO version will be the same as the Target and and FNAC exclusives because my bank account can't take much more... I swear if it's just the same standard album cover with yet another different coloured vinyl (like they did with Violet), I'm gonna be so mad (...at myself cause I'll still buy it cause I'm dumb). 

11 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Does FNAC only have the alternative Cover for the vinyl or is the CD different aswell?

We don't know for sure until they update their mock-ups, but usually FNAC-exclusives are the exact same as HMV- and Target-exclusives. I think it's pretty much a given that this CD has the alt. cover too, just like the HMV one. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

HELPPP

are there any european stores that sell the alternative cover CD by Neil except the UK limited one?

i want the ALT CD so so so bad but i live in greece lmao :icant:

3 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

We don't know for sure until they update their mock-ups, but usually FNAC-exclusives are the exact same as HMV- and Target-exclusives. I think it's pretty much a given that this CD has the alt. cover too, just like the HMV one. 

Thanks alot. I'm unsure whether or not to order because I reall DON'T want to spend money on any physical version of the album with this batsh*t BTS-cover art.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

42 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

So i think im going to cancell the red vinyl on that dutch site and buy it on fnac france, becuse at she same price i will have vinyl + the exclusive CD. I hope that its really the red and the exclusive CD, since they dont put te real cover yet :eek3:

Yes its not been uptated the cover yet but its the alt!

36 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

where is the signed stuff ms Del Rey :kum: i dont wanna buy anything else until she releases it! im poor!

She has the broken arm so... Its going to un couple of weeks if they are going to sell them...:icant:

4 minutes ago, BBMgirl said:

HELPPP

are there any european stores that sell the alternative cover CD by Neil except the UK limited one?

i want the ALT CD so so so bad but i live in greece lmao :icant:

Yes! Fnac France! They have the alt cover CD and Vinyl. Also they have the yellow Vinyl with the original cover

Hd7c-1.gif