Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So assuming that UO doesn't have a special vinyl variant (with no news on one at this point, I can only assume that's the case). I have purchased the following variations of COCC:

Black Vinyl (Standard)

Grey Vinyl (Gatefold)

Transparent Vinyl (Gatefold)

Yellow Vinyl (Standard)

Beige Vinyl (Standard)

Red Vinyl w/ Alternate Cover (Standard)

CD (Standard)

CD w/ Alternate Artwork

CD Box Set

Cassette #1

Does anybody know why the cassette is described with a #1 after it? Is there supposed to be a #2 variation? Maybe one with the alternate cover will be available somewhere...

Damn, the things I do for Lana... :worship:

I'm in for the same plus the tape... Didn't we think there was going to be another color or something for the Violet cassette too? And then there only ended up being the 1 color., For my wallet I hope there aren't (too many...) more versions to collect too! These LPs are pretty pricey for a single record. 

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

same, except i didnt buy the black vinyl yet :defeated:  cant wait for all the other variations

Honestly I just noticed I’ve never bought ANY black vinyl before except the paradise one cuz there’s no limited edition comor I mean they’re always there why would I collect them I don’t know why I think like that tbh lol

6 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

This era is crazy already. So many different variations of the same thing. I'm hoping I don't miss one along the way.

Tbh I felt the same way with NFR (green, pink, and blue) but damn this era is something else

:smile3:

Can someone tell me why on Lana's store the black vinyl is up for 27€ while on Amazon/other retailers it's 22,90€? Does that mean that the one on the store is actually higher quality or is it just a way to grab more money lol? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, SouthInGuy said:

I'm in for the same plus the tape... Didn't we think there was going to be another color or something for the Violet cassette too? And then there only ended up being the 1 color., For my wallet I hope there aren't (too many...) more versions to collect too! These LPs are pretty pricey for a single record. 

According to an insider, Urban Outfitters will have a green vinyl variation with the same cover pic as the standard, there will be an additional cassette variation and other vinyl variations such as a picture disc and possibly a different cover pic (not 100% sure at this point) ?

Regarding the Violet cassette. There was supposed to be another color variation, but they canceled it. I ordered the cassette bundle and they ended up giving me a refund for half of the bundle prior to shipping.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

When BoZ says there’s no exclusive cover for the UO one, does he mean that it will be the regular B&W group shot one, or the cover by Neil?

Because at this point, the Neil cover could be considered just an alternate cover because it is sold at several select retailers, so UO may not consider it exclusive to them cover-wise, just exclusive to them vinyl colour-wise. 

yeah i'm thinking itll be the neil cover w pastel green vinyl– which would be perfect!

aOaIzH2.gif

6 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Honestly I just noticed I’ve never bought ANY black vinyl before except the paradise one cuz there’s no limited edition comor I mean they’re always there why would I collect them I don’t know why I think like that tbh lol

Tbh I felt the same way with NFR (green, pink, and blue) but damn this era is something else

I always buy the standard black vinyl versions for my collection. Just in case, you never know ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

I always buy the standard black vinyl versions for my collection. Just in case, you never know ?‍♂️

same, as with Marina: TFJ, EH and Froot black vinyl are all getting rare + expensive

Walmart exclusive :oic3: Walmart sold me the LFL boxset for cheap so they can get it

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Waiting for the pastel pink TJMaxx exclusive :smokes:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

The flask & brown leather book and that’s it, I have all of her official merch

Also known as Bible and Holy Grail of any Lana collection.

Wish I had one too, but at the time it was released I wasn't working so I couldn't afford one and my parents would never buy it

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

right i need a b&w wolf photo with red vinyl:trisha:

THIS would be beautiful. Imagine this red blood translucent vinyl with the b&w wolf cover, it would be her best artwork in the entire career

my lp dreams on Twitter: "Chemtrails Over The Country Club @LanaDelRey as  an Urban Outfitters Exclusive Cover + Smoky Red LP #lanadelrey  #ChemtrailsOverTheCountryClub @Interscope… https://t.co/GVCCOt9Coh"

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791