Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

On my vinyl account on Instagram (ultraviolencevinyl) I've posted my full wishlist / list with things I own.

Sadly I started collecting Lana 1,5 years ago, so everyting is so expensive :rollin:

Just now, Dreamboy said:

THIS would be beautiful. Imagine this red blood translucent vinyl with the b&w wolf cover, it would be her best artwork in the entire career

my lp dreams on Twitter: "Chemtrails Over The Country Club @LanaDelRey as  an Urban Outfitters Exclusive Cover + Smoky Red LP #lanadelrey  #ChemtrailsOverTheCountryClub @Interscope… https://t.co/GVCCOt9Coh"

:trisha:i would die. it suits the title track so much. Fuck the beige and brown vinyls, i need something bold

6 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

What are your biggest Lana ISO?

Mine is the coke bottle clear lfl vinyl & Btd-Paradise boxset :creep:

UO exlusive honeymoon vinyl, but tbh unless i randomly come across it for cheap will prob not buy (not gonna spend $100+ on it)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

:trisha:i would die. it suits the title track so much. Fuck the beige and brown vinyls, i need something bold

I didn't bought the standard cover vinyl yet cause i'm waiting for some store to bring a cover like this, let's hope we can get one in the next few days

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, Dreamboy said:

I didn't bought the standard cover vinyl yet cause i'm waiting for some store to bring a cover like this, let's hope we can get one in the next few days

i think it might be Walmart exclusive but they dont deliver to europe:trisha: i always loose

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i think it might be Walmart exclusive but they dont deliver to europe:trisha: i always loose

If we get this as Walmart exclusive i'm also fucked because they don't deliver to Brazil as far as I know

16 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

really random but i've always wanted the boyfriend poster that used to be on her website and was sold during the endless summer tour :xgiggle: literally sold out when i got my own card for the first time 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

really random but i've always wanted the boyfriend poster that used to be on her website and was sold during the endless summer tour :xgiggle: literally sold out when i got my own card for the first time 

Which boyfriend poster?

19 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Probably the Paradise boxset which I bought just recently and the Interview Magazine.

WIsh my biggest ISO could be the coke necklace, lyric book and Paradise Tour Book (would die to have this one)

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

this one! honestly wish she did more poster merch in general because I love hanging them in my room

UUWORwZ.jpg

She could do this, it would be nice to have her selling posters. But as an alternative you can search this image on google, grab the biggest size you can find and them print it at a local store and hang it on your wall. It won't be official, but at least you would have the poster.

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Any idea on when Urban Outfitters would announce their version?

saw someone mention that they usually post new vinyls on fridays (have no idea if that's true) but i hope it's sooner than that...was hoping for today

aOaIzH2.gif

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Any idea on when Urban Outfitters would announce their version?

I really need them to get on the ball and drop the preorder now. Also, any other variations need to be let loose. I don't want this preorder era to drag on

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png