Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

32 minutes ago, lamms said:

For all the German users on here, good news: Saturn has the alternative cover for cd and vinyl

@lanasgirl

https://www.saturn.de/de/search.html?query=chemtrails over the country club&t=1610563967357

strange enough they don't have the standard cover lmao

21 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why is the vinyl cover textless? i like it so much better without the title:defeated:

14 minutes ago, lamms said:

oh lol :toofunny:  yeah i am. ordered from fnac initially but just cancelled and ordered from saturn instead

i don't know tbh, i lost track of all the vinyls. but the one on fnac i linked you is also displayed as textless

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omg youre right! i didnt even realize. Platomania rep told me they wont cancell my order and they can refund me for one vinyl so turns out i will have Fnac textless and Platomania text cover. Cool!!

Um... wait a minute. Are we sure that their version is a textless cover????? That could just be a screen grab of the Neil picture in place of the actual cover pic. Could a random German record store have an exclusive textless cover???? I need to know these things

The CD isn't textless, so it makes me wonder

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Um... wait a minute. Are we sure that their version is a textless cover????? That could just be a screen grab of the Neil picture in place of the actual cover pic. Could a random German record store have an exclusive textless cover???? I need to know these things

my guess is that since the original photo on Fnac was wrong, they probably replaced it with a 100% accurate picture so there are indeed both variants.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

4 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

my guess is that since the original photo on Fnac was wrong, they probably replaced it with a 100% accurate picture so there are indeed both variants.

Are there any Germans in here? I need someone to reach out to that record store and find out if that's the case. I need to order that textless variant if that's the case.

Wait... is the Fnac version also textless then? I have ordered from them during the Violet release window, so I can also order a textless variant from them

42 minutes ago, lamms said:

For all the German users on here, good news: Saturn has the alternative cover for cd and vinyl

@lanasgirl

https://www.saturn.de/de/search.html?query=chemtrails over the country club&t=1610563967357

strange enough they don't have the standard cover lmao

edit: MediaMarkt obviously too, since they're sister companies
https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/search.html?query=chemtrails over the country club&t=1610565011529

Omg I really need to be more patient:smile3:

I ordered the HMV one to someone in the UK &  I ordered the alt CD from Fnac 

The way I could've ordered everything from german stores now if I wasn’t that impatient:bebe:

Anyways stream her best song in years aka the title track :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’ve been thinking... I think I’ll get the red vinyl from fnac and the standard CD from somewhere else (perhaps Lana’s website, not that I can use a promo code for buying concert tickets right now but), but I’ll wait and see what UO will offer first. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Are there any Germans in here? I need someone to reach out to that record store and find out if that's the case. I need to order that textless variant if that's the case.

Wait... is the Fnac version also textless then? I have ordered from them during the Violet release window, so I can also order a textless variant from them

yeah i can call them tomorrow. already emailed another store about their version, but they haven't replied yet.
also it's not a random record store, they're a pretty big electronics chain here like bestbuy :bebe:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Fnac posted the textless photo so probably yeah

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I’ve been thinking... I think I’ll get the red vinyl from fnac and the standard CD from somewhere else (perhaps Lana’s website, not that I can use a promo code for buying concert tickets right now but), but I’ll wait and see what UO will offer first. :)

btw, do you know if any swedish/scandinavian stores might sell the red exclusive vinyl?

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

afaik the barcode is the same as the fnac version. prolly just the wrong cover

image.png

1 minute ago, Venice Bitch said:

still waiting for JPC to pull through and put up the red vinyl

giphy.gif

LMAO that's the store I emailed

jpc.de?

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

LMAO that's the store I emailed

jpc.de?

yeah lol

i like that they sell exclusive stuff, i literally bought Sevdaliza's ISON one for the original price from them :godlaugh:

i also emailed them like 2 days ago but they're pretty busy it seems, so tomorrow i'll call the customer service to get answers

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, lamms said:

yeah i can call them tomorrow. already emailed another store about their version, but they haven't replied yet.
also it's not a random record store, they're a pretty big electronics chain here like bestbuy :bebe:

Ahh, thank you for letting me know. I have no idea about German record stores :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

Fnac posted the textless photo so probably yeah

btw, do you know if any swedish/scandinavian stores might sell the red exclusive vinyl?

I saw that Fnac also posted a textless cover for the vinyl. I am not taking any chances and I preordered one. The Target exclusive here in the States isn't textless, so that way I'll have one of each

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ahh, thank you for letting me know. I have no idea about German record stores :facepalm:

I saw that Fnac also posted a textless cover for the vinyl. I am not taking any chances and I preordered one. The Target exclusive here in the States isn't textless, so that way I'll have one of each

I might be able to help you w/ that. I'm waiting for their reply to confirm the barcodes. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I might be able to help you w/ that. I'm waiting for their reply to confirm the barcodes. 

is the barcode argument valid tho? when i surfed discogs a while ago, i think i noticed that different LP versions can have the same barcode...

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

Nope! I’ve only seen the yellow vinyl being sold here, but I don’t like that shade of yellow (and not the cover enough to have it on a large vinyl cover) so I won’t buy it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Nope! I’ve only seen the yellow vinyl being sold here, but I don’t like that shade of yellow (and not the cover enough to have it on a large vinyl cover) so I won’t buy it.

well, that's sad but thanks! 

i actually prefer beige to yellow when it comes to this album cover, kinda reminds me of this kallum edit:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrRS1iHOpP/?igshid=c2vmoep8ik6l

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Thank you :worship: I can always cancel my Fnac preorder is it ends up being the same as the Target or HMV version with text. Better safe than sorry, so I will be waiting until I get some kind of verification.

7 minutes ago, seasonofthebitch said:

do any of you know where I can get the yellow variant with free shipping to Germany? ?

so far i've only seen the one on fnac with ~4€ shipping, which is fair. otherwise you should wait and see if more stores will sell exclusives here

https://www.fnac.com/a15628744/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Jaune-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=2