Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

The Target alternative cover version of the vinyl and the FNAC/HMV version are probably two separate, different pressings (an American one and a European one), so in theory it's possible that one of them is textless and one isn't. However, the more likely explanation is that one of the mock-ups is just wrong/not up-to-date. It was the same with Britney's Glory reissue, there were like three different mock-ups floating around for one and the same release. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Do you think the alternate cover CD/vinyl are gonna sell out soon? I wanna get it but I am not sure about preording them yet because what if she releases signed versions on release week or later, closer to the release :derpna2: but on the other hand i am afraid it can sell out

Spoiler

and I don't want to end up with too many versions

23 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I wanna buy the textless vinyl but I’m afraid it was listed by mistake 

I was thinking this same thing. As a collector tho, I don't want to miss a variation

10 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

The Target alternative cover version of the vinyl and the FNAC/HMV version are probably two separate, different pressings (an American one and a European one), so in theory it's possible that one of them is textless and one isn't. However, the more likely explanation is that one of the mock-ups is just wrong/not up-to-date. It was the same with Britney's Glory reissue, there were like three different mock-ups floating around for one and the same release. 

Also something I thought about. They could be different, but they could also all be the same :facepalm: I just don't want to take any chances on this release. Especially if there are other variations coming in the pipeline.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I'm guessing it's just the cover being wrong bc they sold the NFR UO back in 2019 and the OG cover was put there.

You could only knew if you checked the barcodes (which they haven't uploaded yet)

the german store has them up (also textless display) and it's the same as hmv, so i guess they took the image from fnac, which would be strange

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

the german store has them up (also textless display) and it's the same as hmv, so i guess they took the image from fnac, which would be strange

I'm actually pretty sure it's just an error tho

Like I said, they had both the blue and pink vinyl and they all shared the same cover on the website (the pink one was the only one w/ an alternate cover tho, but yeah, on the website they were all the same)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

37 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I'm guessing it's just the cover being wrong bc they sold the NFR UO back in 2019 and the OG cover was put there.

You could only knew if you checked the barcodes (which they haven't uploaded yet)

the problem is that different vinyls can have the same barcode. according to discogs, these two are different (black and white), but the barcode is the same. it could be a mistake tho

however, i just checked lana's releases since honeymoon and there are no 2 different LPs that have the same barcode except for one honeymoon exclusive release that has different sticker and gatefold barcodes, and the one on the vinyl itself is the same as on the usual black vinyl.

giphy.gif

Question! Are these websites reliable for ordering vinyls (if anyone knows) One of them is much cheaper than the other so I'd obviously prefer that but if anyone has had a bad experience please let me know!

Cheaper one: https://townsendmusic.store/cart/product.php?id=75279

Regular one: https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34922967/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-yellow-vinyl-indie-exclusive-lp

4 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

the problem is that different vinyls can have the same barcode. according to discogs, these two are different (black and white), but the barcode is the same. it could be a mistake tho

however, i just checked lana's releases since honeymoon and there are no 2 different LPs that have the same barcode except for one honeymoon exclusive release that has different sticker and gatefold barcodes, and the one on the vinyl itself is the same as on the usual black vinyl.

Yeah. that can happen but as you said, usually that's not Lana's case.

Usually you just google the barcode and it pops up- let's wait for them to reply to me 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

49 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Do you think the alternate cover CD/vinyl are gonna sell out soon? I wanna get it but I am not sure about preording them yet because what if she releases signed versions on release week or later, closer to the release :derpna2: but on the other hand i am afraid it can sell out

Hide contents

and I don't want to end up with too many versions

If you’re in the U.K. (idk about other countries) you have consumer rights to cancel the order/ preorder before it arrives.

so you could do that if she releases signed ones  

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I just need UO to hurry up with their exclusive vinyl to see if it’s the regular cover or the Neil one so I can know if I’m going to get that or just deal with all the hassle of getting the red vinyl (!!)

tumblr_pluiehYhA81tki58l_400.gifv

Ugh same, I’m stressed over this lol 

zXzLCRU.png

Just now, alexandro said:

Ugh same, I’m stressed over this lol 

Lol I know right?! The only retailer that ships to where I am (which is Canada) is JB Hi-Fi, an Australian store - but it’s so expensive! It’s double the price - and I already bought the other 5 vinyl variants so I really need UO to have it :bebe:

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I just need UO to hurry up with their exclusive vinyl to see if it’s the regular cover or the Neil one so I can know if I’m going to get that or just deal with all the hassle of getting the red vinyl (!!)

tumblr_pluiehYhA81tki58l_400.gifv

Yupp same here! I couldnt wait so i bought red one ugg:derpna2: i think im going to ene with a lot of versions...

Also un waiting for the signed CD and the picture discs! Im dying for them:flutter:

Hd7c-1.gif

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This may be a dumb question, but has anyone ordered the beige vinyl on Amazon.com yet? Is that posted by Lana’s team/Interscope or is it a scam :bebe: I know the variant is real but I’m concerned about the seller.

the seller and shipper is amazon.com (says so under the preorder button), so it's not a scammer. the beige vinyl is also available in the other amazon stores

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, lamms said:

the seller and shipper is amazon, so it's not a scammer. the beige vinyl is also available in the other amazon stores

Ok good, I just bought it! I thought it was legit since it’s Amazon, but I’m just so wary these days. Thank you so much! :kiss: