Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Crack Prince said:

Is there a store selling Neil Krug vinyl that ships all over Europe?

fnac and if jpc would finally reply, they maybe too

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

okay so i was just on Genius, and I noticed an article saying like "Lana del rey gives unprompted explanation of the representation in her chemtrails over the country club cover"..... UNPROMPTED? as if the world hasnt been calling her a republican, racist, mega, etc all freaking year.... its like the media likes to poke and poke and poke the bear, then when the bear EXPLAINS ITSELF (NOT EVEN ATTACKS) its like "WOOOOAAAAHHHHH SHE JUST RANDOMLY WENT OFF ABOUT RACE!!! FOR NO REASON! SHES INSANE!" .... good lord the world is so unfair to lana

EDIT.... not me posting this in the wrong thread...

50 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

Is there a store selling Neil Krug vinyl that ships all over Europe?

same question, girl, same

i'm so desperate for the alternate cover that i decided to order it on Grabr lol

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

do we know what the back cover of the Neil version is? 

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Watch it be just a solid color w/ the tracks on it lmao :toofunny:

Probably what it will be lmao, but I'm not even gonna complain because at least we have that cover as an alt and it's beautiful

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

do we know what the back cover of the Neil version is? 

Maybe the same background/scene from the front but just no Lana? I never even thought of it till you mentioned. We def need to know this lol!

So, I bought the gray and translucent vinyls, CD and cassette from her universal store. I live in the US. Do those four albums count as sales for the UK or the US, anyone know? Cause I believe that store is run by her UK team correct? So just not sure how that would work. 

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

So, I bought the gray and translucent vinyls, CD and cassette from her universal store. I live in the US. Do those four albums count as sales for the UK or the US, anyone know? Cause I believe that store is run by her UK team correct? So just not sure how that would work. 

not sure, but they might base it off of where it's being delivered to. US address = US sale, UK address = UK sale, and so on.

i might be completely wrong but the idea makes sense to me :runs:

sUcVobB.png

Got a question, just found out that there’s a beige and yellow vinyl, and I was wondering if these two are different or just the same and the descriptions on stores are off. Kinda wanna get one, but I’m not sure which one if so. I know the beige one can be found on Amazon, but where’s the yellow one being sold?

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

16 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

not sure, but they might base it off of where it's being delivered to. US address = US sale, UK address = UK sale, and so on.

i might be completely wrong but the idea makes sense to me :runs:

Thanks! That's kinda what I figure too, since it's coming from her official label site and not some local store delivering it, but who knows!

12 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

Got a question, just found out that there’s a beige and yellow vinyl, and I was wondering if these two are different or just the same and the descriptions on stores are off. Kinda wanna get one, but I’m not sure which one if so. I know the beige one can be found on Amazon, but where’s the yellow one being sold?

They're different! Beige is a amazon exclusive and yellow is an indie record store exclusive.

43 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

at first i thought i was reading my exact post from a few pages ago hahaha i was in the same boat as you!!! i had no idea bc they looked kiinda similar! i ordered my yellow one today!

@lamms so i just called JPC and, well, they didn't have any info but assured me they'll ask someone from the company to put up more info about the vinyl today. i still hope we'll get more details about this item by email because they might fuck up the cover and not specify the barcode...

btw do u know if mediamarkt/saturn ship outside of Germany?

upd: they also just replied to me with this....... :um2:

You can already pre-order the LP from us:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club/hnum/10405947

I was happy to ask if our purchasing department can already find out if we will also receive colored vinyl.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, titanicearth said:

Yellow one and red one with alt cover can be found in Fnac France website!

Its the best option in Europe cause the shipping It costs only 4€:fabcat:

Hd7c-1.gif

6 hours ago, Distantly said:

it would be a sale for the store you bought it from. when you purchase, you’re paying that countries taxes and fees. it doesn’t matter where it ships to.

So, FNAC replied to me and said that, bc I asked them since Monday (lmao) they got the information that they will update the items w/ the info that’s missing (barcodes). They said to keep checking the website bc they will update that v soon.
@Venice Bitch @lamms @J.R.OMEGA (and whoever wants this information)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 hours ago, Venice Bitch said:

@lamms so i just called JPC and, well, they didn't have any info but assured me they'll ask someone from the company to put up more info about the vinyl today. i still hope we'll get more details about this item by email because they might fuck up the cover and not specify the barcode...

btw do u know if mediamarkt/saturn ship outside of Germany?

upd: they also just replied to me with this....... :um2:

jpc uploaded the tracklist at least :bebe:

well saturn said, they can't help me answer the question wether it's textless or not. i'll just assume it is with text and they used the wrong cover image.
also they don't ship outside germany, sorry

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

14 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

omg this is the record store down my street....... the way i can finally go in there and buy something OMG:crazy:

Wq9zHLl.jpg