Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So, FNAC replied to me and said that, bc I asked them since Monday (lmao) they got the information that they will update the items w/ the info that’s missing (barcodes). They said to keep checking the website bc they will update that v soon.
@Venice Bitch @lamms @J.R.OMEGA (and whoever wants this information)

Thank you for doing this :kiss: I will keep checking their website for an update. I still have my preorder with them for the textless vinyl

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

12 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

so which vinyls did you all get? I got the red vinyl alt cover target exclusive, and i got the standard indie store exclusive yellow vinyl!

I got the red target exclusive as well! Also got the gray and transparent store editions. That will probably be it for me unless another cover pops up which I don’t think there is supposed to be. I’m really excited for the Alt Cover red one, it’s so pretty 

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

so which vinyls did you all get? I got the red vinyl alt cover target exclusive, and i got the standard indie store exclusive yellow vinyl!

Black Vinyl (Official Store)

Grey Vinyl (Official Store)

Transparent Vinyl (Official Store)

Yellow Vinyl (Amoeba USA)

Beige Vinyl (Amazon USA)

Red Vinyl w/ Alternate Cover (Target USA)

Red Vinyl w/ Alternate Cover (Textless) (Fnac)

There are supposedly more vinyl variations coming at some point, so I will (hopefully) be getting those as well.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

i got the grey vinyl and will buy the UO or Target version too (once UO one comes out so i can decide). and then will prob only keep one (i'm guessing it'll be the Neil Krug version in pale green if that's real, but I do want to take a look at the standard cover/grey vinyl in person before i decide bc the cover has grown on me some).

aOaIzH2.gif

I got

Standard Black (Official Store)

Grey (Official Store) 

Transparent (Official Store)

Yellow (Resident Indies Exclusive)  

Beige (Amazon) 

and hopefully if the pastel green UO cover has the Neil cover, that one! If not, then I’ll just get the red vinyl from Australia or Europe and pay extra for the shipping and all that lol! 

If the alleged Walmart exclusive vinyl has a different cover + limited colour I’ll probably get that as well, and of course the rumoured picture discs that will be coming soon! :party:

Grey (Webstore)

Transparent (Webstore)

Beige (Amazon Exclusive)

Yellow (Indies)

Red w/ Alternate Cover (Target)

Haven't pulled the trigger on the Yellow just yet... not sure why. And I don't buy black variants unless it's all they have.

I got the red one at fnac, the beige from amazon and the grey with the cassette! For now!

waiting for UO and their anouncement that could be tomorrow!

original.gif

i have two red ones, one to play and second if something happens to the first one in few years and it will be 150$ on discord again:thumb3: i cant stand the original cover, i wouldnt even be able to enjoy playing the vinyl

I got the gray and transparent versions from her store and the red alt cover from target! I will most likely get the UO version as well. 

I'm already annoyed, knowing she's going to announce something signed and I'll have to cancel one of my current orders. :lmao:

It'd be cool if Lana superfans like us could all get a really rare, limited variant. I don't think any of the pressing numbers for each variant are super limited (that's why I only bought one copy of the Target version, I think they just continuously repress). Some guy on Reddit checked the source code on her webstore - there's 15,000 transparent copies, but only 5,000 of the grey. And who knows if they'll be repressed. 

I'd guess the most limited variants are grey, beige, and yellow. But I don't know for sure.

Edit: Just bought yellow now, too. I did a Google search and it seems to be selling out pretty quickly!

Vinyl:

- Clear (Dutch store)

- Grey (Dutch store)

- Beige (German Amazon)

- Yellow (Platomania)

- Red (HMV)

Cd:

- Standard (Dutch store)

- Cd boxset (Dutch store)

- Hmv exclusive (HMV :p)

Cassette:

- Cassette #1 (Dutch store)

The cd, cassette, clear- and grey vinyl I got from the collectors edition bundel. I will eventually buy black, but since its standard and I then probably wont have enough money for the other pressings, Im gonna wait with that one :)

Ps - The Dutch store = Platenzaak.nl giphy.gif

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I got all of them

and speaking of merch, I LITERATELY everything except the denim jacket cuz I know I will get it later on for cheap it’s not going anywhere 

:smile3:

Wait so it's the textless cover actually confirmed? I got the red variant on FNAC and I would be really annoyed if that's the case ://

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 minutes ago, bored said:

Wait, is this confirmed?!

BlackoutZone said it on ATRL and he's pretty much reliable tho

"More variants, covers, cassettes, vinyls, pictures discs coming in various exclusive ways soon...

UO doesn't have exclusive cover, but they do have exclusive color"

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

41 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Wait so it's the textless cover actually confirmed? I got the red variant on FNAC and I would be really annoyed if that's the case ://

No, it's not confirmed yet and we have reason to believe that this just a mistaken picture of a product.