Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

so which vinyls did you all get? I got the red vinyl alt cover target exclusive, and i got the standard indie store exclusive yellow vinyl!

Same here!! Also im waiting for UO and picture discs if we finally get them!:illumilana2: And obv the signed CD or posters!

I'm thinking about getting de set box but the shipping costs a lot to Spain, so i want to wait if she releases something more on her store so i can save couple of €

Hd7c-1.gif

I hope that she releases a better pack or more merch - I've purchased the red vinyl, the yellow one and the cassette  

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

Same here!! Also im waiting for UO and picture discs if we finally get them!:illumilana2: And obv the signed CD or posters!

I'm thinking about getting de set box but the shipping costs a lot to Spain, so i want to wait if she releases something more on her store so i can save couple of €

I’m from spain too and i got it off her french website which the shipping was cheaper! (Not a lot but...) here’s the link: https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-box

:smile4:

original.gif

40 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Does anyone know if the JB exclusive red variant will have a poster like HMV and Target? If not i'll contact them and see :crying5:

Nvm looked at the source code and the model number is the same as the ones in HMV and Target's source code so it looks like the JB exclusives will have the poster included too :creepna3:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

12 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

is it really worth it to get a transparent and grey vinyl for $72 + shipping :xgiggle: + a possible UO variant :xgiggle:  after I got 2 of the red vinyls :xgiggle: 

yes, who else is gonna buy her her meal at denny‘s 

Spoiler

:mj2:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, Pin Up Galore said:

we only need an orange vinyl now to complete the LDR rainbow vinyl collection :mj: 

Oh, you mean an orange vinyl that Violet should have had a variant of? Yeah, that would have been nice ? ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

okay i'm kinda confused now. i've been checking hhv.de and they had the black and yellow vinyls. now i update and two new appear. and like, it says these two are "2LP" and one is colored... idk if this could be incorrect but the weight and price indeed imply these have 2 vinyls in them :oprah2:

also idk why but many sites list the label as "Urban" and these two are clearly Interscope

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

okay i'm kinda confused now. i've been checking hhv.de and they had the black and yellow vinyls. now i update and two new appear. and like, it says these two are "2LP" and one is colored... idk if this could be incorrect but the weight and price indeed imply these have 2 vinyls in them :oprah2:

also idk why but many sites list the label as "Urban" and these two are clearly Interscope

couldn’t this mean a deluxe version/b-side is coming?? 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, Venice Bitch said:

thinking this too... what if they drop all these other versions exactly today, on a friday

friday (tomorrow for me) would be great! much better than another month of trying to figure out what the hell all the editions/versions are and who's selling them :rollin:

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

friday (tomorrow for me) would be great! much better than another month of trying to figure out what the hell all the editions/versions are and who's selling them :rollin:

exactly... i wish instead of music leaks we got merch drop leaks lol

giphy.gif

^ I’m confused now too...are the vinyls on her webstore only 1 LP then? Because when NFR came out it was listed specifically as a double LP and the image of it had 2 vinyls. 

I know that someone on here said the dimensions and weight of the product on Amazon was the same as a gatefold, but Violet was a gatefold and it only had 1 LP.

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

^ I’m confused now too...are the vinyls on her webstore only 1 LP then? Because when NFR came out it was listed specifically as a double LP and the image of it had 2 vinyls. 

I know that someone on here said the dimensions and weight of the product on Amazon was the same as a gatefold, but Violet was a gatefold and it only had 1 LP.

i'm pretty sure the vinyls we know about already are 1LP and many (if not all) are gatefold, but yeah, as you said, a record can be gatefold but 1LP, i have one in my collection

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Bitch said:

i'm pretty sure the vinyls we know about already are 1LP and many (if not all) are gatefold, but yeah, as you said, a record can be gatefold but 1LP, i have one in my collection

Yeah, exactly what I thought! I guess the 2 LP means another edition is coming then? I wonder what it could be, unless it’s just an error?