Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, venicebitx said:

I’m from spain too and i got it off her french website which the shipping was cheaper! (Not a lot but...) here’s the link: https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-box

:smile4:

Muchas gracias!!!:pray2:

5 hours ago, JehovahThikness said:

is it really worth it to get a transparent and grey vinyl for $72 + shipping :xgiggle: + a possible UO variant :xgiggle:  after I got 2 of the red vinyls :xgiggle: 

Thats why im waiting cause imagine that UO has the same cover... Then i get transparent... I dont like grey

Hd7c-1.gif

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yeah, exactly what I thought! I guess the 2 LP means another edition is coming then? I wonder what it could be, unless it’s just an error? 

i used all my imagination to come up with several explanations lol

1) additional material (deluxe edition) as pointed out above by lamms (weird bc lana doesn't like deluxe versions and kinda implied it's just an 11-track album in the Annie Mac interview)

2) second vinyl is for instrumentals and/or variations of the album tracks, like an MV version of COCC (weird bc lana is lazy for all that)

3) better quality with 45 spins per minute instead of 33 spm which would require 2 vinyls since the album is 45 minutes long  :flop:

4) different colors for the same vinyls (2x sales lol) :flop:

5) second vinyl is a special 7'' one for a single off the album :flop:

and i don't think it's an error -- the site specifies that the 1LP and 2LP black vinyls are different "formats" + both weight and price of 2LPs are bigger

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Venice Bitch said:

also idk why but many sites list the label as "Urban" and these two are clearly Interscope

In Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Lana's stuff is distributed by Urban (formerly Vertigo Berlin), a sublabel of Universal Music Germany, rather than Polydor/Interscope. This is the same label that releases all of Dua's music over here. There's actually an interview with Tap Management somewhere where they discuss regional differences like this. But anyway, this has nothing to do with deluxe editions or anything of that kind. 

Also, the 2LP version that HHV is selling might just be the exact same grey + clear vinyl bundle that Lana's store is selling, y'all shouldn't read too much into it. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yeah, I agree with @SlowGinFizzzz

The 2LP costs 45€ whis is way too much for a deluxe version or a simple bonus thing, I also think they're just bundles (the single vinyl costs 25€, so 45 is a reasonable price for two of them) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

So, last night I saw on Instagram (I can't remember which account unfortunately) that an Australian store had chemtrails listed as being shipped on March 5th and the person who owned the account said they contacted the store and asked if it was a mistake, and they said no that it would ship on March 5th

I can't find the site that they were talking about but they said they do worldwide shipping. I'm gonna keep looking for the post I saw though haha

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

So, last night I saw on Instagram (I can't remember which account unfortunately) that an Australian store had chemtrails listed as being shipped on March 5th and the person who owned the account said they contacted the store and asked if it was a mistake, and they said no that it would ship on March 5th

I can't find the site that they were talking about but they said they do worldwide shipping. I'm gonna keep looking for the post I saw though haha

Damn does that mean maybe it’s gunna be leaked jesus 

:smile3:

5 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

It was @ itsvenicebitch talking about JB hi fi

Edit: oh u found it

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Damn does that mean maybe it’s gunna be leaked jesus 

Honestly it probably will be :tsk:

Unless the shipping gets delayed somehow and doesn't actually ship until later

20 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

so which vinyls did you all get? I got the red vinyl alt cover target exclusive, and i got the standard indie store exclusive yellow vinyl!

Just the red one from Target. I only need one vinyl for each album. And I find that all the other variants look ugly from not just the cover but vinyl colors aswell. Don't know what possessed her to make 50 shades of musty mildew :smh: Pastel green sounds cute but UO also sold the NFR! pink as a peptobismol pale pink but then it came out as a hot pink so I don't trust them anymore :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

17 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I just found it! It was on @itsvenicebitch stories on Instagram and the store was 

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/vinyl-del-rey-lana-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-jb-hi-fi-australian-exclusive-red-vinyl-lp

Here is the other site that they had a screenshot of: https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2615373/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club

I feel like this has be a mistake. March 5th could have been the original release date? I just can't see why they would ship them that far in advance, especially when all other countries aren't shipping until the release date.

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

UO exlusive is up– standard cover w pale green vinyl: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=030&searchparams=q%3Dlana%20del%20rey&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

they also have a cassette, but i think it's the same one her store has!

ugggg i thought it was going to be a different type of green, i dont like it:icant: i think ill pass...

It wasnt too difficult choosing a different cover:scream:

Hd7c-1.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

No wonder the album got delayed: there are so many damn variations with the vinyls :toofunny:

And giving the fact that all the coloured vinyls I bought sounded cheaper than regular black ones, I really hate the delay because of those.