Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

if the UO version had the neil krug cover or a cover with some green/nature-y/flowery tones in it, or even it had been sepia-toned or with a slight color cast rather than full color, i feel like the pale sage greyish green would have worked a lot better.

i like the color, BUT it just looks odd to me with a lack of color on the cover and such a specific color for the vinyl. :oopna2:

sUcVobB.png

It irks me how UO has the guts to charge it 40 dollars. Gaga's The Fame Monster deluxe 3LP, THREE COLORED LP set was also 40 dollars. COCC is 1LP and 40 dollars. And the cassette is 21 dollars. Urban Outfitters is one evil company.

ok im lowkey GLAD the UO exclusive is a flop...i really wanted the target one to be the only one w that cover and red vinyl because id have felt so dumb if they released it there and then again at UO w a more aesthetic color disc...but then the pale green looks fugly and id much rather a red disc LMAO

ALSO the indie exclusive yellow...is that gonna be like a bright yellow or a really pale creamy/lemon yellow?

I just got the UO vinyl - now I have all the revealed vinyl variants except for the red vinyl with Neil’s cover. 

Has anyone from North America ordered from JB Hi-Fi? They’re the only retailer that seems feasible for me right now and ships the red vinyl to Canada. If anyone in NA has ordered from them before, can you tell me what your experience with them was like? Thank you :) 

So the Urban Outfitter's cassette says it's exclusive, but it looks the same as the one on Lana's official store. Any ideas what makes it exclusive?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So the Urban Outfitter's cassette says it's exclusive, but it looks the same as the one on Lana's official store. Any ideas what makes it exclusive?

I was wondering the same thing, I think it's the same and mine says "limited" not exclusive though, but I'm wondering if it's different or not

Edit: Okay I looked at it again with her webstore one and I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same!

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

its the same, UO sometimes sells stuff thats only available on the official merch stote as uo exclusives

image.png

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

I was wondering the same thing, I think it's the same and mine says "limited" not exclusive though, but I'm wondering if it's different or not

Edit: Okay I looked at it again with her webstore one and I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same!

You are correct, it does say "limited", but the little "UO" sticker in the top left corner says "exclusive"

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

its the same, UO sometimes sells stuff thats only available on the official merch stote as uo exclusives

Thank you for clarifying

So Walmart has vinyls up for preorder, but nothing exclusive to just them. Are we sure they were getting something exclusive?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

does anyone know if they will be restocking the box set after the album is out? i don’t want to pre-order it because my violet merch STILL hasn’t come and idk if the box set will either if i order it now. should i just wait to order it on the 19th?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

8 minutes ago, ldrhoney said:

does anyone know if they will be restocking the box set after the album is out? i don’t want to pre-order it because my violet merch STILL hasn’t come and idk if the box set will either if i order it now. should i just wait to order it on the 19th?

idk but i feel like the boxsets usually take awhile to sell out completely– they still have copies of her LFL boxset for sale on her official store.

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, drewby said:

Glad I didn't wait for the UO exclusive olive green :w8ing:

This is what I’m saying but the collector in me is like guuuuurl get it now or you’ll regret it. I passed on the clear vinyl because I don’t see anything special about just regular clear, so I preordered the gray and red. Trying to decide if I really need green and yellow now :diva:

7 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

idk but i feel like the boxsets usually take awhile to sell out completely– they still have copies of her LFL boxset for sale on her official store.

okay ty !

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

2 minutes ago, Dyl said:

This is what I’m saying but the collector in me is like guuuuurl get it now or you’ll regret it. I passed on the clear vinyl because I don’t see anything special about just regular clear, so I preordered the gray and red. Trying to decide if I really need green and yellow now :diva:

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around them charging $40 for a single LP

BzhmW.png

Someone on Reddit said that they asked their local shop and apparently there are 10 color variants (excluding black) so this means still 4 more to come?? 

(look in the comments for user @/Mattaluck) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

9-B12977-F-0-FA3-4404-831-E-21-B4-F412-A

the 6 variants so far plus standard black... not sure how to feel about literally all but one being the standard cover. I’m hoping the rumors of the picture discs are going to feature Neils work because seeing all these black and white versions side by side is too much. Also the Amazon and indie store exclusives are nearly the same... 

aparently we’re getting 10 colors not including the standard black, grab your coins ladies.